MINE💖

SS: Good Morning Guys....... Nice to meet you all though I own this channel you will still continue with you old boss he will be in charge so there won't be a big change. See you around guys.

Sidharth was leaving the room along with Kushal he stops near shehnaaz and whisper's in Shehnaaz ear's.

SS: SURPRISE(winks at her 😉😉)

***********************************************************************************************

Sidharth leaves and goes to his cabin........While Shehnaaz was still in shock she slowly move towards her desk.......She sits on her chain was in deep thoughts........Her chain of thoughts broke by Asim.

AA: Hey Shehnaaz.

SG: Hi.

AA: Are you okay?

SG: Yah I am okay.......Why I don't look okay?(with confusing look )

AA: No, its just Sidharth is our new head I thought you might be not feeling okay about afterall you are the one who published his story.

SG: Yah but it isn't true.

AA: Yah I know that but still you were looking really worried since you got know about him being our new head.......So I am checking upon you.

SG: I am totally fine.

(In her mind: I am definitely not fine with him being the head.......I gave him the proofs, why is he still doing all this......Yesterday he said that he wants me to apologize to me. I can't he doing all this just for a SORRY. Who buys a whole just to get a sorry I think its something big.) Her chain of again broke by Asim.

AA: Okay then I have work ,I will see you around.

 SG: Bye (with a fake smile)

After sometime Shehnaaz gets a call to the new head........As she was moving towards his cabin she had lot of questions in her head "What does he even want from.God he is such a mystery I just hope I get all my answers otherwise I will die with curiosity." She enters the cabin he was looking really he had this devilish he always has. Shehnaaz looks around the cabin see that kushal was sitting on couch she recognized him because he was a really famous lawyer and was really dispointed to know that he is Sidharth friend and she that even Kushal is also a bad person.

SS: Good Morning Miss.Shehnaaz Kaur Gill.(with that devilish smile)

SG: Care to explain what you are doing here.

SS: I didn't know that you are a memory loss patient.......So let me just tell you again I brought this channel and I am your new boss. So I hope you show some respect towards your new boss.

SG: By the way respect is earned I just can't magically give you.

(Kushal was looking at her shocked and inside he was really happy because he never Sid to end up mafia and illegal work. Sidharth he knew was really different he was full  of life. He understood why Shehnaaz made an a impact on him. He thought Shehnaaz can change him and get him back from his darkness. He just saw Shehnaaz a ray of hope for Sidharth's life.)

SG: Cut the crap and tell. What are you doing here?

SS: Listen Shehnaaz I am the boss here I don't need to answer questions. I am giving you an a offer I know you really want promotion so better behave good with your boss, Just apologize to me once and that's it I will give you promotion and I will not disturb you again. What say?

SG: No way.

SS: Your wish.

Shehnaaz was really angry, She turned around to leave his cabin.