PRANK CALL😁

SS: I know we didn't start off really well but I really enjoy your company. So FRIENDS?(He extends his hand)

SG: (She just smiles at him and hugs him(it was a friendly hug)) Friends.

SS: (He was shocked with the sudden hug but he eventually reciprocates the hug, after 2mins they broke the hug) Bye see ya.

SG: Bye.(smiles)

***********************************************************************************************

Sidharth left Shehnaaz place with a big smile on his face, He felt really good after a really long time. 

Sidharth came back home and went straight into his bedroom took a shower and wore his grey shorts and lie downed on the bed he had big smile on his which wasn't ready to leave his face, He was keep on think about his time with Shehnaaz. Soon he slept.

It was 2pm when Shehnaaz sleep got distrubed beacuse of a call.

SG: Who the fuck is even calling me now? (She reached to night stand to take her phone, It was a unknow number)

Caller: Hello.

SG: I don't want any health policy (in her sleeping tone) {She thought it was a spam call}

Caller: What? No I am didn't call you for that.

SG: Credit card or anyother I don't want any card.

Caller: I am DCP.Vikas speaking . May I talk to Shehnaaz.

SG: (She woke up with a jerk) What? Sorry. Good morning Sir

Caller: Good Morning? It's 2pm Miss.Shehnaaz.

SG: Then Good Afternoon sir.

Caller: Whatever. I called you to get some information about Sidharth Shukla . I got know that you knnow him personally and you were the one right who have written about him.

SG: Yah I was the one who wrote the articla but it's not true. I was wrong about him and his company.

Caller: I don't know why you are trying to save him. But he has became you friend but please help to get some dirt on him. Opposite company wants a contract badly but if Sidharth is in the race they can't get the contract so they assigned me to get some dirt on him so help us you will get nice amount of money.

SG: Listen you being a police officer should be working for public not for those people and I am not gonna help you in any way. I won't tolerate any any negetive talk about Sidharth he is my friend and he will always be my friend I will never ever betray him. And if you again call me or try to contact me. I will make sure you won't stay in the position anymore, I will not even involve Sidharth in this I can take care of you all by myself.

Caller: Wow My moti.... I didn't expect this from you are a complete bad ass(laughing)

SG: Sidharth?

SS: Yes moti. How was the prank.?

SG: Like your face....Very bad. How ddi you get my number?

SS: I have my sources.

SS: Anyways I called you to invite to my house.

SG: To your house.

SS: I have invited Kushal as well let's have a house party. And you will be staying over so get you stuff.

SG: Wait a sec. I did not say "yes"

SS: I wasn't even asking. Just pack your stuff and come to my house by 7.Bye (and he hung upon her)

SG: Monster.

She gets up from the bed continuesly scolding Sidharth. She took shoer and ate her lunch afterwards she packed herstuff and left her house.

SANA'S DRESS

With same hairstyle

With same hairstyle. She was looking really cute.

She reached Sidharth's house. She was welcomed by Sidharth and Kushal and they all comfartably sat on the couch and there was dog. Shehnaaz loves dogs so went near the dog.

SG: Is this your dog?

SS: Yes.

SG: Can I touch it? 

SS: Yah you can touch it.

SG: Does it bite?

SS: Obiviously dogs bite Shehnaaz.

SG: No it's just I am scared.

SS: It's okay its a friendly dog......Instead it will be really happy, it will happily play with you.

(He also goes with Shehnaaz, The dog was actually sleeping so Shehnaaz just touch the and camme back because she was really scared and she doesn't wanted to distrub it's sleep) 

They sat on the and three of them were talking on random stuff and pulling eachothers leg .Sidharth gets a call so he does to his study to attend the call and only Kushal and Shehnaaz were left alone.

KK: So how is it going with my monster frined ?

SG: It's good.

KK: Thanks Shehnaaz for everything.

SG: No need say thanks to me I know that feeling of being betrayed. I have been through that.(with a sad face)

KK: What's your story?

SG: Just leave it. I don't want to talk about is right now. May be someother day let's enjoy.

Sidharth comes back and joins Shehnaaz and Kushal.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED..........

Please igrone any mistakes. And please vote, comment and follow.😊😊

Please keep streaming BHULA DUNGA❤❤

Saty safe💖