JUST FRIENDS😅

Shehnaaz pov;

After a really long I am smiling, I am actually smile and it is a genuine one. I know that Sidharth is not a bad person. Actally he is really good guy it's just he need to realise how beautiful life can be if you allow yourself. I want him to be happy. And I will see him happy.

Pov ended.

***********************************************************************************************

THREE MONTH'S LATER

In these three months Shehnaaz, Sidharth and Kushal became really close. They all use to hangout every weekends in Sidharth's house. Sidharth still continued his Mafis work and he knew that Shehnaaz wasn't really comfortable about it so he use make sure never she see's his devil side again. He use to still irritate her a lot and they use to fight a lot but still Sidharth was really protective  about her. 

He appointed two bodygaurds for her, they follow her evrywhere and Shehnaaaz protested a lot but Sidharth didn't care about her protests. Eventually she gave up and agreed.

 Even Kushal was really protective about her. Kushal always loved her as his own sister. And Kushal and Nia's relationship also took off really well. It was a normal friday evening, Kushal and Sidharth was waiting in Sidharth's house they were waiting for Shehnaaz to come. Since every weekend so Shehnaaz and Kushal use to have there own rooms.

KK: Why is she so late today?

SS: (With a smile) You will know when she comes. I need to find my earphones to get ready for scoldings.

KK: Not again Sidharth. You guys literally behave like kids. What have you done again.

SS: Don't worry I haven't done any pranks on her. But I am really sure she gonna be really angry, but nothing I can't handle.(he winks at him) 

KK: (he rolls his eye's) Yah I know you guys eventually endup cuddling.

Kk: You guy's literally behave like couples and whenever I ask you, You always say "Just friend". And when I ask Sana she says she loves you in positive way. Means at the end of the days we are idoits.🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

SS: So you are going to Goa for a holiday with Nia. When are you guys leaving.?

KK: Tomorrow morning. And don't change the topic, What do you actually feel about her?

SS: I don't know. She is really special to me and even I told her that I like her and she is mine. But now she is just not my obsession, She is a big part of my life, she is my bestfriend she is really close to me.(With a sad smile) I don't want to hurt her I know she is not okay with mafia stuff but I can't leave it now. Once you get into there is no turning back. I know that she has bad past as well but she never told me anything, inside she is also equally broken, and i don't want to hurt her more and I know that we have crossed that line of being "Just friends".

KK: I can say you one thing every person have good and bad days. Being week is not wrong you are a person every body are week. Don't let you past ruin your future.

SS: (gives him a Sad smile)

And here Shehnaaz enters being hell angry on Sidharth. She comes and soon she starts yelling at him.

SG: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT YOURSELF SIDHARTH.?

SS: (He rolls his eyes on her) 

KK: What happened to my baby sister. Why do you sound so angry?

SG: Why don't you ask your bestfriend, What he have done to make me soo angry?

KK: You cool down first, My little baby.

SS: (He just rolls his eys on both them) Little baby she seriously Kushal?

KK: You shutup. Why do you always make her angry, What have you done now?

SS: I did nothing wrong instead she should be happy, I don't know why is she even yelling at me.

SG: Really! You made me a fucking head of the channel.

KK: Wow that's a great idea Sidharth good work actually I wanted to talk to you about it.

SG: Seriously you also Kushal. How is it a good idea. 

KK: See Sana he did bought the channel but he doesn't really know about how to run it. So having you as head is good atleast we can trust you and your decisions. That's profitable for all of us. I think it's a very good decision to make you head of the channel. I am with Sidharth on this. Just think about it.

SS: Exactly.

SG: (She just sits on the couch with angry face)

KK: For now I am leaving I need to do my packing.

SG: Where are you going?

KK: I am going to Goa with Nia for a holiday. I will be back in a week and please don't kill eachother.

KK: Bye see ya guys.

SG & SS: Bye happy holiday.

Kushal left. He hugged Sidharth and Shehnaaz while leaving.

SS: Moti......(She didn't reply)....Moti.....(she didn't reply again)........Moti.

SG: What ?

SS: Nothing just checking.

SS: Listen I want you to be the head. And it would mean a lot to me . Please Shehnaaz.

SG: Okay.(with a smile)

SS: That's more like my girl.

SG: What do we do now?

SS: Wanna watch horror film.(laughing)

SG: You are such an ass.

SS: I know.

And they both started laughing on eachother's lame jokes.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED........

Sorry for late update. Please ignore any any mistakes.😅😅

Please vote, comment and follow.😊😊

And please keep streaming BHULA DUNGA.❤❤

stay safe. 💖