Rules

1. Be kind to others. Respect the admin and their characters. If there is an issue with characters talk with the admin in pm, not in the book.

2. Control your own character. Don't control others.

3. Sensor swearing. I would like to not be reported.

4. No smut. Once shirts come off go to pm or time skip.

5. No excuses as to why your selected needs to win. Ex. they got pregnant with the royal child, or a sob story backstory.

6. Please, not everyone needs a sob story. 

7. Make characters interesting! Have drama, and rivalries. Not everyone needs to be shy and timid.

8. Have lots of drama. Rivalries, forbidden romances! Keep things interesting in the roleplay instead of everyone reacting the same way.

9. Stay Active! I hate having to eliminate people because they enter then never participate. It's annoying for me and for the other admins. Do not enter if you know you won't be able to see the whole roleplay through.

10. Make comments meaningful. Please do 4+ sentences for a reply. This will keep things interesting and keep the roleplay moving forward.

11. Tag me only after 24 hours. I have a life, and am in other roleplays as well. My replies will get lost or I simply do not see them.

12. If you have an idea for drama or a plot point, pm me. I am always open for new plot lines. But if I do not do your idea, do not take it personally. It just simply did not fit with the rest of the plot.

13. No bad losers. Do not complain if you don't win and thought that you should have won. 

14. Do not ship your oc with my oc unless others agree, and you know for sure they are the winner. Do not try and force my hand. I will not be choosing right away, and will do my best to not play favorites. 

15. If you think I am playing favorites maybe check if you haven't replied, or if you have a chain at all. I do my best to tag others, but I am not perfect. It is up to you to create individual chains unless I am doing it for the event. It is up to you whether or not I play favorites.

16. Have fun! These are a lot of rules, but please, above all else, have lots of fun. The reason there is so many rules is due to past experiences with roleplays and roleplayers. I know I am not the only one bugged by some of these things that do happen, and I am doing my best to make sure everyone has a fair shot, while not being dampened by other admins and characters.