{Prince Sebastian}

{Prince Sebastian}
20
Me
fc: daniel sharman

{Prince Sebastian}20Mefc: daniel sharman

Personality:

- Sebastianis charismatic and charming. Often using this to his advantage.
- When talking about is youngest sister he blocks people out. He turns cold and immediately changes the subject.
- What you see is not what you get. Sebastian only tells half of the story, keeping details to himself.
- He is the person who loves long walks and the rain. He does not care to sit down and eat and discuss things.
- Over the years, Sebastian has become a party person, and a bit of a playboy. Sometimes going as far as one night stands just to make his father mad.

Likes:
- Long walks and rain
- He prefers cats over dogs, but he loves both.
- He loves being alone
- However, he absolutely loves parties. He is able to flaunt his riches.
- Wine.

Dislikes:
- Obeying his father.
- Responsibilities
- Surprises

- Responsibilities- Surprises

Backstory:

Sebastian was only 7 when Annaliese was born and taken. He was extremely upset and disturbed when they discovered her dead and went through a period of depression. When he came out of the depression he was 14. However, his mother, Queen Talia, fell ill and eventually died. This time, he blamed his father for spending too much time searching for fictional relics for saving his daughter instead of helping to heal his mother. Due to his father's extensive search, Sebastian grew cold and distant, his only link being his twin sisters, Elle and Kate. He gained his playboy attitude when he was 17, and at 20 it has only grown stronger. When the selection was announced he did not care a single bit about it.

Playlist:

The Village - Wrabel
Sober Up - AJR
Turning Out pt. ii - AJR
Moral of the Story - Ashe
Game of Survival - Ruelle
Skin and Bones - Ruelle
Hypnotic - Zella Day
Waiting for the Snow - Of Monsters and Men
Thousand Eyes - Of Monsters and Men
Natural - Imagine Dragons
Bullet in a Gun - Imagine Dragons
Believer - Imagine Dragons
Bored - Bea Miller
Burning Bridges - Bea Miller
To the Grave - Bea Miller
Runnin' - Adam Lambert
Monsters - Ruelle
Big Guns - Ruelle
Bad Dream - Ruelle
Ain't No Grave - Johnny Cash
(Please listen, I can pm the link to Spotify)

 ii - AJRMoral of the Story - AsheGame of Survival - RuelleSkin and Bones - RuelleHypnotic - Zella DayWaiting for the Snow - Of Monsters and MenThousand Eyes - Of Monsters and MenNatural - Imagine DragonsBullet in a Gun - Imagine DragonsBeliever -...