oH-- I'm sorry I called them "old white people" T^T

King: Cuz it's your most sensitive spot~ *He slaps it* And it jiggles~

---

Devil: *He goes to kiss Dice again, before someone appears behind him. He snarls, puts a blanket over KD, sits up, and turns around* What.

Lucifer: You need to get back to Hell. And, put some pants on.

Devil: Um, how about no? Pants are for losers. You're a loser.

Lucifer: If you don't get down to Hell, I'll drag you there myself, Luci!

Devil: For fuck's sake! What're you going to do, if I don't?! Kill me?? Unlike you, I'm immortal!

Lucifer: ... I just don't understand why you're wasting your time with this circus of freaks! They're all going to die! And eventually the Angels will kill them in Hell!

Devil: *He crosses his arms* That'll be years from now!

Lucifer: You know exactly when your boy-toy's going to die as well, don't you?? Is sex really all that worth it when he's only going to exist another few hundred years or so?? 

Devil: I'm not using him for sex, brother.

Lucifer: That's just it, Luci! You've gained empathy! You might even feel sad if he were hurt! 

Devil: So?? That doesn't prove a thing!

Lucifer: It proves that you need to stop this whole act, and get away from that Dice-headed disaster!

Devil: *He grabs Lucifer by the neck, tightly* Either I can choke you to death right here and now or you can get on your knees and beg for forgiveness, brother. *He actually seems angry. It's a bit terrifying at the least*

---

Henry: I don' doubt it...! *He relaxes a bit as his wound healed* A'ight... Leggo..

---

Slay: Uh, alright, sure.

Wrath: *He pulls off his pants, his boner showing* 

Bendy: (The Thing (TM))

---

Husk: =w=

---

Alastor: Mhm!