Ahh, i'm so sorry, I wasn't checking like I usually do, sorry..! T^T

Valentino: Mm~!

---

King: Alright =w= *He follows* 

---

Wentworth: It's great, I wanna fuck you twice as much as usual~

---

Bendy: *He runs down halls, entering a room pretty far from where the group was, Boris was there, with an mob of Ink Creatures around him. But, strangely, they didn't seem hostile. Boris was talking to them* Eh... W-Wut??

Boris: Huh?? Oh! Bendy, William!~ I'm so glad you two are here! I wasn't sure if the group was still in the building or not, but i'm glad you got the message! TwT *The Ink Creatures see Bendy, seeming hostile again* 

Bendy: Eh...! I-I shouldn't, eh..! H-Hold on guys, I ain't exactly who ya think I am..! W-Well, I am, but I'm not..! Er...!

Boris: Uhh, h-he's okay everyone, trust me..! He's not the Ink Demon you're mistaking him for..!

Bendy: *The Ink Creatures halt, and become calm again* Phew... TwT Now... Why do ya look like total garbage?

Boris: Pfft! Thanks TwT And the answer is: Alice kinda tried to tear me open for parts. Luckily, these Ink Creatures SAVED me and brought me here. So then we fixed the speaker system and set it off to show you where we were!~

Bendy: Woah! That's awesome! I can't believe you went through all that and still have a smile on your face! You're so cool! >w<

Boris: Heheh!~ I always do Bendy! You know that! {I couldn't even feel anything when I thought I was gonna be torn apart... I thought I was gonna be scared or... Something... But I didn't feel a thing...}

---

Henry: Eh..! *He closes the door, then getting down, and holding Joey close to him* I'm sure Bendy 'r one o' our Toon's partners found out already... Fer now, ya gotta stay in 'ere n' relax. We'll use whateva' ya need ta' keep ya safe n' calm...

---

Slay: <You're really good at that~>

---

Wrath: *He pushes into him, starting to thrust in and out of him, quickly* Mm~!

---

Vaggie: *She smiles back* So, you haven't seen any trouble from any of the overlords, right...? Because if you do, just tell me, and I'll kick their asses =^=

---

Red: *He rails him, hard and fast* H-How about now, baby?~~

---

Cuphead: *He keeps going* Ah!~