Im back from da beach. Can you ft?

Comic: =^= *He tilts his head a bit, having the urge to tease him* what would you do if it were someone else's? *He lays on his stomach* Think about it...what if I was owned buy someone else...and it was them doing al these things to me while I felt pleasure...*He rolls back over* What would you do? *If I were Valentino I'd fuck the shit out of him-*

~~~

Maddox: *He jolts, gripping the window, shaking in pelasure* A-Are you even paying attention t-to t-the road??

~~~

Kenyan: *He goes over wrapping Wendy's arms around his hips, his tail swaying* Well I dunno~ you're the only one who knows my sensitive spots~

~~~

William: *He pulls him close kissing his neck*

~~~

Sammy: !~ *He pulls him close, rubbing his ass* you and Joey are so fricken thicc~ *He slaps both their asses*

Joey: !~ *He blushes looking away*

~~~

Lust: !~ *She grips the bed wrapping her legs around him looking away* v-v-very...MmM~~! e-ager~~

~~~

Gold: *He moans loudly as it's pushed further inside* y-you feel so g-good!~

~~~

Charlie: @w@ y-you're too adorable for m-me to handle...!~

~~~

Clyde: =^= so you just gonna not let me cum? Imma remember that.

~~~

Lucian: *She chuckles* <Getting tried a-already?~>

~~~

Berry: *He smiles nuzzling him*