Chapter 3

Forest Pierce looked different in real life, standing in my kitchen, rather than he did over his Instagram posts.

For starters, his skin was a lot tanner in real life. He was also a lot more built, like he had just recently gained muscle weight. His pink hair that looked freshly dyed over Instagram is now faded and messy, his hair growing out. His eyes were like a black color, and not a dark brown like it shows in the sunlight...

In other words, I was still not attracted to him in the slightest. He's not my type.

"Well I'll be damned. This explains a lot." I cross my arms over my chest, looking him up and down with an unimpressed expression.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He tilts his head.

"Every single sketchy thing that you did right after you knocked Gatorade all over me? Yeah, seeing who you actually are explains a lot." I explain, rolling my unusual colored green eyes.

"You sound unimpressed." He narrows his eyes.

"Because I am." I admit, shrugging my shoulders.

His jaw drops, but he begins to laugh.

I ignore him as I see my Gatorade still in the bag. I grab it, and walk back to my room, putting it in my backpack.

I knew Forest followed me further into my apartment and stopped at my room doorway, so I wasn't shocked to see him leaning against the frame.

"A university student?"

"A Hollywood actor?" I retort

"Ah, so you do know who I am." Forest smirks.

"Unfortunately." I grumble.

His smirk fades. "Are you not a fan?"

"I don't even want to know you, so no, not really." I stand up, zipping up my bag and placing it on my desk chair.

"What do you not like about me?" He steps curiously into my room, gaining more confidence when I don't stop him.

"Everything." I blink.

"Not helping, I need more specifics." He points to me, eyes roaming around my room right after.

"Why does it even matter? I'm just another person you'll meet on the streets and never think about again." I groan, clearly annoyed.

He shrugs but says nothing, urging me to still answer his question.

"Fine. Your 'bad boy' thing you got going on is absolute shit. You only choose cheesy romance movies to star in because you prefer to be the main role and not a better written side character. And let's not get started on those horrible tabloids of you leaving multiple hookups." I shake my head disapprovingly, and he just lightly scoffs.

"I could go on." I check my nails boredly.

"I'm curious as to what else you think about me honestly. Anything good?" Forest crosses his arms, and I shrug.

"The only good thing about you so far is that you're taking my opinions on you like a champ." I admit honestly.

He smiles. "Yeah, well, I'm used to that. Not to sound like a cheesy quote placed in front of a landscape with a sunset in the back or whatever, but as long as I know who I am, others opinions on me don't matter."

This time I smile, but I hold back on a laugh. "Damn, you really do sound like a cheesy quote."

It goes silent between us, and his eyes roam around my room again. I notice as they stop on two things- my math homework, and my open skating bag, my white skates being a stark contrast to the black fabric the duffle bag was made from.