12| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍

*◛:・゚ ʙᴏꜱꜱ ᴍᴀʙᴇʟ ➷*❞˖⁺⑅

𝕿𝖍𝖊 day opened with the Pines family watching tv as usual. Grunkle Stan sat on his rightful place which was the recliner, Dipper sitting on the dinosaur coffee table and (y/n) and Mabel sat on the floor.

TV Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, we now return to Cash Wheel! Sponsored by Chipackerz, the chip flavored crackers!

Mabel: But they taste just like chips!

"Hey, don't hog it all! I wants some too."

In the TV show, one of the contestants spun the wheel and the arrow landed on the spot "Cash Shower".

TV Host: Congratulations! You're taking a...

Stan Pines & Host: Cash shower!

Money literally started raining down on the man in the middle. The other contestants tried grabbing some of the leftover money. This didn't go unnoticed by the guy, so he punched and shoved them away.

Stan: I like that guy's style.

Soos then popped out from the doorway seconds later.

Soos: Mr. Pines! We got tourists at 9 o'clock! A whole busload of 'em!

Outside, a bus had just arrived and a lot of people hopped out.

Stan- who's already dressed in his suit, looked outside the window and grinned.

Stan: Hot tamales, it's a jackpot! Soos! (Y/n)! Make some new attractions!

Soos: You got it, boss!

"Whatever."

And so the two began to work on the fake taxidermies. Soos was currently pasting a chicken body with glue and then placed a wolf head on it. (Y/n) was already plastering googly eyes on a wax octopus. But when he reached out for the glue, he realized it was already empty.

"Soos! You don't have to waste so much glue on the wolf head!"

Stan: Wendy! Mark up those prices! The higher the better!

Wendy sighed and pulled out a marker, putting a 0behind a $2 price tag, making it $20. Though, Stan doesn't seem to satisfied.

Stan: Higher!

Wendy added another zero, making it 200.

Stan: Bleed 'em dry!

Dipper: Eesh, Grunkle Stan. It's like when you see tourists, all you see are wallets with legs.

(Y/n) passed by them, carrying boxes filled with other items for their taxidermy making.

"You'd be surprise."