-

It has been 2 years. One Year of traveling towards the East Blue and the other year, for staying in an Island called Dawn.

After this 2 years, Klein obviously became 10, travelling with Shanks and the other. Although it's true that he adopt Klein and he's now Klein's Father figure, Klein rarely called him Dad. (Since he called Rayleigh Father).

The day had passed since Klein joined them, He took noticed that no matter how hard he try, the ground would always end up dirty. Whenever he stepped on it, It felt like ants were crawling on his skin, attempting to bite him.

Due to that irritating problem, Klein decided to use his Devil Fruit to create a Cloud like existence. The could became his air mattress where he can lay and sat down on, being able to go around without needing to step on the ground. The cloud is called Kumo, a being with it's own consciousness and act like Klein's personal ride.

"Ne~ The weather is so clear. Don't you think it's beautiful?" Klein softly muttered, staring at the clear sky blankly. The black fox who silently sleeping at his lap opened it's eyes, letting our a whimper agreement. Klein laugh, "Not you, Wuye. I'm asking Jill."

Hearing that, the fox whimper turned into disappointment, causing Klein to laugh. "Now, what do you say, Jill?" Klein asked, getting back into us previous question.

(((Not beautiful.... Not...)))

Klein smiled helplessly, What a negative spirit you are, Jill.

"Oh, really? I think it's beautiful. Even after two years, I still felt the beauty while looking in it. Perhaps because.... Sabaody weren't that much compared to this very clear sky."

Shanks smiled, staring at the Klein's figure who was leaning on his Kumo, using both hands as a pillow for his head while staring at the sky, talking to someone they can't even see. To Shank's observations and Klein's explanation, the kid could hear the whispers of Spirits, people who died and was prevent to step through the River of Life, a river that could reincarnate a person's dead soul.

It was the Third week when Klein started talking to himself at Night, in which Shanks coincidentally hear when he wake up in the middle of the Night to check the ship's direction.

That Night, Shanks happens to passed Klein's room and hear him talking to this unseen existence called 'Jill'. Thinking that Klein was doing something, Shanks barge into his room, only to see Klein staring at a round Blue Bell.

That's when Klein hesitantly explained what's happening. Since birth, Klein was able to hear endless cries, not from him, but from the Spirits wandering around. Klein didn't explain further, and Shanks knew that story, although it sounds really, was not at all complete.

Right, Shanks knew Klein is hiding something. However, he dismissed the thought of finding out, since he actually doesn't care.

"Klein..." Shanks called out, gaining the attention of the young kid. With a smile, Shanks said, "I think we need to go back to Foosha Village.",

Klein furrowed his eyebrow in confusion. "Eh? Why? The sky was still up High."

Shanks laugh and explained his reasonings. "Yeah, but we need to spend some days there having some party. It's been a year, my crew can't stay at East Blue forever."

Thinking about that, Klein let out an oh before nodding slowly. "I see. Ne~ Shanks..."

"Hm?"

Klein smiled, before he look down, shadow casting his eyes.

"You...know me...didn't you?"

Hearing that question, Shanks fell silent. He frown before walking a step closer to Klein, who in return, look up at him with dull eyes. The usual calmness in Klein's Green orbs disappeared, now devoid of any emotion.