-

After Shanks explained that they had been staying at Dawn Island for almost a year, Luffy finally accepted the fact that they would leave completely after some more voyages, which means he wouldn't see his newly acquired brother, Klein.

"What, don't tell me you'll miss me, Ne~?" Klein teased, grinning from ear to ear as he saw Luffy suddenly flinch, before looking away hurriedly.

"O-Of course not! Why would I?" Luffy said, trying to sound uncaring but end up blushing.

Seeing that, Shanks laugh so hard as he started eating the Cake given to him by his Son, not caring about anything.

Klein smiled, and was about to say something when the other half of the door went flying.

*Bam!*

Seeing that he was suddenly interrupt, Klein's mood immediately dropped and his eyes darkened. Who dares interrupt me and break things at the Bar?

Turning his gaze away from Luffy, Klein's gaze met some filthy looking retards, and one of them happens to be someone he recognize. Klein raised an eyebrow as he watched the man entered with some lackeys who wears white.

Ain't that the wanted man the Mayor is complaining about the other day? Klein thought, furrowing his eyebrow in confusion.

Higuma entered, his face had a cocky smirk that Klein thought was foolish. I felt sorry for this man, but also felt he's quite Lucky my Red-Hair of a Dad weren't someone who loves fighting for worthless reason.

Klein was busy thinking how idiotic Higuma is that he failed to notice Luffy eating a certain fruit placed on the table, munching it down in a second due to fear.

"Sorry for the interruption." Higuma said,

Klein unnoticeably rolled his eyes, and glance at Shanks who was busy eating, clearly not paying any attention at the Wanted Criminal. If it weren't for Klein's always curious side, he would love to do the same and ignore this man. It's a shame that Klein has a habit of watching commotions.

Higuma look around, raising his eyebrow as he smirk, taunting Shanks crew. "Hooo? So this are the so called Pirates?" He said before clicking his tongue mockingly. "They look like idiots.",

The bar actually went silent long ago, the moment they entered, everyone payed attention to them, except Shanks who's busy eating. Klein smile a little, hearing that claim of everyone looking like idiots.

Well, It's a shame that the idiots you are calling were all subordinates of an Emperor. Klein thought, taking sipped on his Juice that has been refilled not long before the Bandits made their lame ass entrance.

Higuma reach Shanks side, and the latter blink in surprise, turning at his side to see Higuma. Shanks blink, actually not aware who the man was.

Snapping out of her surprise, Makino went and greeted them. "Welcome."

Higuma glance at Shanks before looking at Makino. "We are Bandits. We're not here to destroy your bar. We just need 10 barrels if sake."

When Klein heard the first and second part, he had an urge to roll his eyes. So what if you're a Bandit? That's a truly lame occupation, only staying at your damn Mountain while us Pirates fight through the sea. Also, it's obvious you didn't come here to 'Destroy' but to 'Mess', not that you could even do the first one.

"I'm sorry, But we're out of sake at the moment." Makino said apologetically, but the Bandit didn't seemed to take it nicely as he glance around, seeing that the Pirates he mocked was drinking sake.

"What? That's strage..." Higuma said, "The Pirates are drinking something....is it water?"

Makino smile lightly, and Klein noticed its quite fake. "All the sakes that we have is out there."