the middle

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬ When you are writing dialogue you don't want to make it sound too bland. Don't overuse 'said.' Try and describe the tone that the character is speaking in. Make sure it seems natural and that the dialogue in the story doesn't seem stiff. If you have a character speak for a long time make sure it is not just them talking, describes how they are standing when they talk and if they are making hand movements or other gestures.

▬ Physical descriptions. Not everyone wants to make a cast for their story, or maybe want to create their own character and how they look like. Make sure you describe the texture of the hair, the color of the hair, height, body type, and skin color. There are many different ways you can describe what your character looks like. Make your character unique.

▬ If you are going to write about sensitive topics make sure you research the topic to make sure you don't base it all on stereotypes. The sensitive topics can include mental illness and other topics. Remember that most readers on here are teenagers and if you think it should include a warning include it so you don't upset or trigger anyone.

▬ Chapter titles. There are different ways you can name a chapter. You can go the generic way, chapter one, two, three, etc. You can also go down the path of where it is a little snippet of what is happening in the chapter. For example in the Percy Jackson series, Rick Riordan was able to do this perfectly and add humor into the chapter titles.