Seven

"'I'm a survivor --'" Bucky and Sam sang into the karaoke microphones.

"'-- What! --'" Becca proclaimed in time with the Destiny's Child song.

"'I'm not gon' give up --'" Sam lifted his arm above his head.

"'-- What! --'" Becca rose her arm too, and started waving them just like Sam.

"'I'm not gon' stop --'" Bucky took another drink of his third fruity alcoholic beverage.

"'-- What! --'" The liquid in Becca's glass sloshed over the cup's rim.

"'I'm gon' work harder --'" The waitress nonchalantly handed Steve his credit card back.

"'-- What! --'" Natasha cupped her hands around her mouth as she joined Becca.

"'I'm a survivor --'" Steve bobbed his head to the beat as he signed the receipt.

"'-- What! --'" T'Challa's sister, Shuri, laughed from behind her recording phone.

"'I'm gonna make it --'" Sharon held Natasha's coat open, so the petite redhead could easily slip it on.

"'-- What! --'" Becca jumped around on the small stage.

"'I will survive --" Sam turned around, so his bum was facing their friends and started twerking.

"'-- What! --'" T'Challa reached out to playfully smack Sam's ass.

"'Keep on survivin' --'" Bucky laughed, stumbling over his feet and almost falling off the stage.

Luckily, Becca was able to reach out and pull Bucky upright before he twisted his ankle or bashed his head on a table. Steve blew out a deep breath of relief and quickly crossed the area towards the stage. Extending his hand towards Bucky as the song finally came to an end.

Accepting Steve's slender hand, Bucky stepped off the stage and leaned down to press an appreciative kiss to his mate's forehead. Wrapping his arms around Steve's slender shoulders, Bucky's lips tenderly trailed over Steve's temple and down to his ear.

"Thank you, Stevie," Bucky whispered directly into Steve's cute little ear that was starting to turn red with that blush Bucky loved so much.

A shudder rolled through Steve's body and he affectionately stroked along Bucky's lower back. Tilting his head back, Steve asked, "You ready to go?"

Nuzzling closer, so he could scent his wonderful mate, Bucky nodded his confirmation. Inhaling deeply, Bucky wished that Steve's shirt collar wasn't concealing the mating bite on his gland. It was easily one of Bucky's favorite traits of Steve, and he was the one to give it to him.

Pressing a kiss to the column of Steve's elegant neck, Bucky smirked when another shiver ran down Steve's body. Voice husky, Bucky seductively demanded, "Take me home."

Lowly, the soft start of a growl came from Steve as he gave Bucky's hips an affectionate squeeze. All the while, Steve's scent started smelling of freshly baked apple pies and no matter how much Steve tried to reel in the lust coursing through the bond, Bucky was satisfied to be encompassed by that desire from the inside out. When Steve took a step back, Bucky took a step forward to stay close to his mate. Immediately, Bucky tripped over his own feet and crashed into Steve further. If the table wasn't behind Steve, the petite alpha would've been knocked to the floor.

"Oof," Steve grunted as his lower back hit the table.

Bucky's expression instantly shifted to one of concern and he asked, "Are you okay?"