Eight

Finger combing his long brown tresses out of the braid, Bucky exited the master bathroom. Knowing that, although he should properly place his discarded clothes in the hamper, Bucky decided to momentarily ignore the way they hung over the side as he crossed through the closet to their bedroom. All Bucky had really wanted for his birthday was to be with Steve. Whether that was falling asleep in his scrawny arms or having a passionate romp in the sheets, Bucky didn't care. Either would do for Bucky.

Steve made up Bucky's mind though, as Bucky paused in the doorway to find Steve sprawled seductively in their bed, as naked as the day he was born. With his head propped on his hand and his half-erect cock, Bucky licked over his lips in anticipation.

Quickly, Bucky pulled off his baggy sleep shirt and tossed it to the floor as he crossed the room to the king size bed. Having already removed his prosthetic for the night, Bucky awkwardly crawled up the bed. Steve didn't seem to mind how unsexy Bucky might look in that moment. Instead, the petite alpha rolled onto his back while Bucky climbed over him to straddle his slim hips.

Placing his large hands on Bucky's muscular thighs, Steve allowed his eyes to roam over Bucky's frame. In hopes of stopping the petite alpha from looking over his stretchmarks and the leftover flabby skin hanging over the waistband of his boxer briefs, Bucky leaned down to kiss Steve. Losing himself in the way Steve moaned at the simplicity of kissing.

When the kissing wasn't nearly enough for Bucky, he slowly started grinding along Steve's hardening cock. The arousal slicking his hole and his scent filling the room, combining with Steve's own scent. Bucky loved that new scent they created together and he'd bottle it if he could.

Trailing his lips down the length of Steve's neck to the mating bite, Bucky thrilled at the noises Steve made. The soft moans and abrupt grunts that echoed Steve's sensations through the bond, turning Bucky on even more.

Steve's hand ran up Bucky's thighs to his hips and groaned in annoyance that Bucky was still clothed. Around Bucky's lips, Steve whined, "Babe."

Playfully rolling his eyes, Bucky climbed off Steve to wiggle out of his black cotton boxer briefs. Half because it was more difficult to undress one-handed and half because Steve loved the privilege to undress Bucky like the gift he was, Steve jumped at the opportunity to help his mate. Of course, Bucky preferred it that way. Especially with the way Steve's lips ran over Bucky's torso, making the brunet feel precious.

Pushing Bucky down until he was laying on his back, Steve didn't skimp on running his tongue or lips over every surface that he could reach. Once he reached the waistband of the boxers, Steve took the band between his teeth and lifted the elastic material from Bucky's skin. Usually, when Steve did that, he'd allow the band to snap back against Bucky's hips to tease him.

Tonight though, Steve wasn't in the mood of teasing his mate. Not that the birthday boy complained when Steve tossed the underwear to the floor and swallowed him down in one flawless move.

"Fuck," Bucky squeaked out, finding it difficult to breathe as he arched, pushing his head into the pillows beneath him. When Steve hollowed his mouth on the pull up, Bucky tangled his fingers in his mate's silky blond locks. Giving the strands a tug once Steve's tongue slicked over his slit.

As he swallowed Bucky down all the way until his nose brushed along his groomed pubic hair, Steve brought his hand to Bucky's hole. Steve's moaning at how slick Bucky was caused vibrations to light up Bucky's nerves and had him tightening his hold on Steve's hair.

Pulling up, Steve casually warned, "A little too tight, love."

"Sorry," Bucky apologized, loosening his hold.

"Don't worry about it," Steve assured, kissing the stretchmarks on Bucky's hip while he eased one of his artistically long fingers into Bucky's slick channel. Kissing along the areas that Steve knew Bucky was most self-conscious of, he complimented, "I've been wanting to do exactly this from the moment you came downstairs in that suit."

Curling his finger, it grazed along Bucky's prostate, and Bucky's eyes fluttered closed. Bucky pitied all the people who judged Steve based on his petite frame. Pitied all the people who mocked Steve for not being a real alpha. Pitied the opportunities they missed out on. It was their loss, and Bucky pitied them.

"More," Bucky pleaded when Steve added another finger. Arching in pleasure, Bucky begged, "More. Please, baby. Please, please, please."

"Fuck," Steve paused, momentarily pausing as he grasped at his own erection. Chuckling under his breath, Steve moved up Bucky's body so he could kiss him. Around his lips, Steve teased, "Do you have any idea what you do to me?"

"You?" Bucky good-humoredly scoffed, "What about m--" His breath hitched when Steve finally added a third finger. Breathlessly, he repeated, "What about me?"

Steve nipped at Bucky's lower lip and teased, "What do I do to you?"

"You know," Bucky tipped his head back, exposing his neck.

Instantly, Steve ducked his head and started peppering kisses along Bucky's smooth skin. Lingering on Bucky's mating bite, and teasing the scarred skin with his teeth. Not enough to break the skin, but enough to cause Bucky's toes to curl.

Bringing his lips up, Steve sucked Bucky's earlobe into his mouth and tenderly rolled it between his teeth. A planned maneuver to make Bucky focus on something other than Steve removing his fingers from his stretched hole. It worked well enough, but the only reason why Bucky didn't outright complain was because Steve asked, "Ready?"

"If you wait any longer, I might just explode," Bucky deadpanned as Steve lined himself up.

Chuckling, Steve good-naturedly mocked, "Well, we wouldn't want that, now would we? Especially not on your birthday."