Chapter 20- What I've done

Lynx POV
Months went, we were closing the year at Hogwarts, but it was still freezing cold, even though it wasn't winter, everything went so fast.

I couldn't practise quidditch as much as we wanted because all Professors took the decision to postpone all the matches, because, in the past, many of them didn't agreed that alumni was took out of the classes to play.

I woke up a bit early, in difference from the hour I use to wake up, I had a lot of time for taking a relaxing bath, read or do whatever I wanted still having time, but I decided to just stare through the window of my dorm. Still wasn't a normal morning, I felt something strange, nothing was fine at all, I could feel it was something to do with Draco, but I don't know what

Sky was beautiful, full of stars, so bright and dark at the time, like the night and day were meeting, I could see starts, but the moon was disappearing little by little, such a perfect landscape to start the week.
Today, classes started again, my first class was Defence Against the Dark Arts, with Professor Quirrell, who I find really stupid. I laughed a bit when he came into the Great Hall shouting that a troll came into Hogwarts and was in the dungeons, I mean, having him fainted at mid hall, was weird and funny.

Vacations were fun, and the previous classes too, but I was still missing my mother and father, i hadn't been that concentrated. I had classes and I couldn't fail on them, I heard quidditch games will be starting again. It will be a heavier load of work, but it was completed worth it!
I decided continue thinking but now, getting ready for classes
........................................................

As always, Lynx Malfoy came into the great hall to have breakfast, she enjoyed being teatral so she made sure everyone looked at her, including Snape.

While walking to the Slytherin table, she traced a path of a delicious smell, it was like smelling the top notes of cool citrus, wild chamomile with white freesia, peony, with base notes of patchouli, cool amber, and musk. The combination produced a scent that is distinctly floral and feminine with a slight hint of dampened mystery. That smell was completely Lynx, you could recognise it anywhere, perhaps one of the sweetest and delicious smell anyone have had the pleasure to smell.
Her hair flowed behind her gracefully, it was long and a beautiful platinum blonde, her eyes, a beautiful cold blue, not only how she looked, but her intelligence and ambition to be the best was something that made every man look at her and make girls jealous.
..................................................
Lynx POV
I sat at the table, next to Marcus. I looked for a plate to serve my breakfast, noticing that Draco wasn't on the table I was willing to ask Marcus for him

"Good morning, dear Lynx" said Marcus

"Good morning, Marcus"-"Umm, where's Draco, if I may ask?"

"He's feeling sick, now is with Madam Pomfrey" he said

I immediately remembered that strange feeling of this morning, something wasn't right, I knew it. "Thanks, Marcus"-"I'll visit him later"

He nodded and I instantly thought of telling him just what I wanted
"I wanted to talk to you, privately, about an issue" said, my plan was asking him to give a place to Draco in the Slytherin Quidditch team, and tell him that I can come back to the quidditch training.

"Yeah, sure, umm what's going on?" He said

"I'd rather talk to you when I finish my breakfast, please" I said

"Okay, dear" I only rolled my eyes to the way he talked to me, and I let the breakfast continue as normal as possible.
.........................................