Chapter 3

On the seventh day.

I've always thought that time flies so fast but now that i've ended up in a relationship-ah no-'fake relationship', it feels like time was intentionally getting slow.

I wish that time would pass by fast so that our agreement would end already but the moment does otherwise.

Seconds felt like minutes, minutes felt like hours, hours felt like days, days felt like months and so on...

But anyway, today, I really feel like throwing a party!

Jeonghan finally has no plans and it's the weekend! Doesn't that sound the greatest?

And since I've already finished all my given projects, I could have all the time of the day for myself.

And that being said, Imma just gonna watch TV all day and eat all the chips that I could consume.

Yeah, I know that chips was never good in terms of health but it has been so long, like so long ever since I've eaten junk foods. Can you even imagine? Four days, it has been four days since I've last eaten good food and I just can't believe I've been missing out.

So that's basically it, today is just a series of me enjoying myself.

In the middle of watching whatever's showing on tv, I lost track of time and was already feeling drowsy that I didn't realize, my eyelids were already halfway closed.

ring~ring~,ring~ring~

But in all of my disappointment, my phone started ringing. It's one of the most exasperating thing, most especially when you're in the middle of something great, sleeping.

But since I was too sleepy to pick it up, I just left it there until the ringing started to fade away.

Well, that person will call me again if it's urgent right?

ring~ring,~ring~ring

When I was about to drift off to sleep once again, it rang, again. It was getting quite infuriating as this were the only times that I could get some good comfortable sleep, but my phone's ringing.

I grabbed my phone from the table, swiped the green button without even looking at the caller's ID, barely opening my eyes.

"Hello..?", I asked and yawned after. I'm exhausted... Let's just get this over with and finally go back to sleep.

"Were you sleeping?", I forcefully opened my eyes. Yes, a bit shock that it was a guy's voice. It's not like I don't know any guy, like I have a Dad, my close classmate and... uhm... I think that's it.

But for Dad or Seokmin to ask me that first thing when calling is just a bit off. There, I just know that it wasn't among them, like he didn't even bother saying a single 'hi' or 'hello' or even a 'hey', but instead a 'were you sleeping' which sounds so uhm... he sounded like my best friend, and I clearly heard that he chuckled.

"Uhm-May I ask if who is this?"

"Didn't you save my number?", My forehead creased. Did I ask for someones number? Did someone ask for my number?

I really don't remember.

I took a peek at my phone screen and my eyes rounded when I saw Jeonghan's name on it.

"Yoon Jeonghan!?", I unconsciously immediately sat up straight.

"Now you know.", He then again chuckled.

"But why did you suddenly call?", I asked, fidgeting the hem of my shirt. This is really embarrassing. Out of all the time that he could possibly call why does it be at the time that I hated the most?