AUTHOR'S NOTE

hello! if you are reading this, then welcome to legions in legends! most of you probably know this as sea green, which you can still find on my profile.

basically, i was really unhappy with my writing and couldn't find the motivation to continue, so i decided to start from scratch and rewrite it as a new book.

a few events will remain the same as what was written in sea green, so please be careful of spoilers! and to 'rereaders', i know exciting stuff happens, but please avoid foreshadowing or blatantly spoiling the book for newcomers!! i will try to update this book as frequently as possible, so i hope you guys are ready for part two of this whole shebang.

that being said, i would like to warn you that my ideas for legions in legends may be very different compared to sea green. i know this is a 'rewrite', but my writing style has seriously changed so much, and i just have so many factors of this story that i want to change.

also, all characters belong to rick riordan and j.k. rowling. nothing from the trials of apollo happens in this book, and i would kindly like to remind you that, just because i'm writing harry potter fanfic, it does NOT mean i support j.k. rowling. transphobia, homophobia, racism, sexism, etc will not be tolerated in my comment section, and i encourage you all to be respectful to one another (or else...).

i love you all so much and am so grateful that you've decided to read legions in legends. i hope you enjoy reading! <3

sincerely, mivaculous

p.s. you could totally just go ahead and vote/comment :) it helps a lot xx