01

"Eunha, please serve this to table 15"

"Eunha-ya, please take the order for table 12"

"Eunha, please give this change to table 7"

Hello, I'm Jung Eunbi but I prefer to be called Eunha. I'm working two jobs. I work at a fast food chain every morning to evening, and I work at the convenience store during midnight. If I happened to have some free time, I tutor students.

This life is not the one I was expecting. I was always in a financial crisis and I don't have anyone with me. My parents left me when I was still young and my manager at the fast food chain helped me. He paid my tuition fee on elementary and good thing I was a scholar on high school and college.

"Eunha-ya, you did great for this month, here's your paycheck. You might want to bring food before you go to your next job" my manager handed me an envelope.

My manager treats me like his daughter. He lets me eat for free that's why I eat breakfast, lunch and dinner there. I told him that I'll pay him but he said no.

"Thank you manager-nim. I'll get going now" I changed my clothes, and went quickly to the convenience store.

"Eunha-ya, you're almost late, now fix those new stocks and arranged them." the manager of the convenience store said.

I went home at 6 A.M. I fixed myself and went to dreamland. After 2 and a half hours of sleep, I woke up to prepare myself working at the fast food chain. I go there early because I'll eat my breakfast there. It sucks. I keep on repeating the same thing always. Restaurant, convenience store, home, repeat.

I have no time to go outside like the malls and such. Good thing my friend, Sinb is the only one there for me. I treat her like my sister.

"Hello welcome to XX restaurant, may I take your order?" I walked through table 14 and I saw a pretty woman sitting alone. Oh wait, I think I saw her on television. It's Sowon.

Kim Sojung or Sowon is a famous person because she's a model and the heiress of the Kim's Company. It took me some time to know her because she's disguising herself. I actually don't know much about her.

"Hey, may I ask what your best sellers are?" she asked while smiling.

"Yes, one of our best sellers is our carbonara pasta, and we also have steak. Which one of the two would you like?" I asked her. "I'll take both of them and one cola please. Thank you." Then I went to the kitchen to place her order.

"Here's your order Ma'am" I told her and served her the food. "Thank you" she said.

She went to the cashier after eating. She gave me a big amount of money. "Ma'am here's your change" I told her. "No keep it, it's your tip" she told me. "But this is quite a big amount ma'am" I told her. "Take it. You deserve it. I'll get going" she told me. "Bye please come again" the staffs told her.

'Wow, I just got a big amount of tip. I wasn't used to tips in big amount, it's my first time actually.' I thought to myself.

"Wow Eunha, the famous Kim Sojung is here in our restaurant. But she's a cold person based on the articles I've read. Some people even said that she doesn't care about her fans." Yuju said. She's one of the waitress here.

"Well we don't know about that. Maybe they are just throwing shade at her. She looks like a nice person though." I told them.