05

Sowon's POV

"Good evening Ma'am, welcome to XX restaurant, this way please" a waitress guide me to a table. I look at my watch 10:15 PM. 45 minutes left and they'll be closing. I ordered as usual.

"Here's your order Ma'am, enjoy your food" while eating my food, a kid approach me. "Excuse me, are you Miss Kim Sojung?" she asked me. "Ah yeah, it's me" I told her. "You are my idol. I always see you on tv. I also have some of your posters." She said.

"May I have your autograph?" she asked me and gave me her poster of me. I signed the poster. "How old are you little girl?" I asked her. "I'm 8 years old" the kid said

"My daughter, what are you doing here?" her mom asked. "Mom it's Kim Sojung, my idol. I got her autograph" the kid said.

"You should not disturb her, she's eating" the mom said. "Ah no Ma'am it's fine" I told them. "It's nice meeting you Miss Kim Sojung, my daughter likes you very much" the mom said.

"Bye Miss Kim Sojung, it's nice meeting you. I hope to see you again. I want to be a model too." The kid said. I waved them goodbye.

I looked at my watch. It's 10:55 PM. I went to the cashier and paid for my food. "Bye Ma'am please come again, the waiters said."

On my way at the parking which is located at the back of the restaurant, I could see many people cornering a girl. 

"Miss, you need to pay your debt now" one man said. I hid at the corner in order for them not to see me.

"If the price is too high for you then let's have fun in my house and we'll deduct half of it" the other man said. 'Oh they're loan sharks' I thought to myself. It was dark since my car was the only car parked there plus it's night time already.

"Please give me some time. I'll pay for it soon" the girl said. "Then the price will be bigger then" the man said. "You know the interest right?" the other man said. "Just come with us and lets have fun cute girl. We'll deduct a big amount" the man said.

The girl was about to nod but then I stopped her. "Who says you're going with them?" I told her while walking towards them. "Come with me" I told the girl. When she turned around I was shocked.

'Eunha again?' I thought to myself. "Excuse me miss but she'll be going with us because she can't pay her debt." one man said. "I'll pay it then, how much do you need?" I asked them coolly.

"100,000 $ is all that we need. Can you pay it?" the man asked. "Of course I can" I told them and went inside my car and got some money. I threw it to them. "There, it's 120,000$ so don't disturb her again." I told them.

"You're safe cute girl. A person saved you. We'll see you soon." the man said. "Why are you meeting again soon?" I asked them. "Oh it's just nothing" the man said.

"Miss Kim Sojung, you don't need to do that" Eunha said. "Then what will you do huh? You'll give yourself to them?" I asked her.

"Look, you can pay me back. Don't be in a hurry, I won't give a deadline." I added. "I'll pay you soon Miss Sojung, I promise" she told me.

"Fix your things this week, and you'll be living at the safer place." I told her. "But Miss Sojung" she said. "No buts Eunha-ssi, whether you like it or not, you'll be living next to my apartment." I told her.

"You're going home right? I'll send you home" I told her. She just nodded. She sat at the shotgun seat.

"Miss Kim Sojung, can you please drop me at the convenience store? I'll just buy something. You don't need to send me at my apartment since it's only a few walks." She told me.

"Are you sure?" I asked her. "Yes Miss Sojung" she told me. "Okay then I'll see you next week then and please just call me Sowon or Sojung. Take care" I told her. "Please drive carefully" she told me.