13

The next day

Eunha's POV

I woke up early to prepare breakfast for myself and to fix myself. Today is the day where I'll be joining Sowon to the beach.

Since I don't want to bother Sowon, I watched television and wait for her. Around 9 AM, I heard the doorbell so I went and opened it. "Good Morning. You ready?" she asked me. 'Wow she looks hot' I thought to myself. She's just wearing a white shirt with a flannel and shorts.

"You look gorgeous by the way" she told me. I blushed by her compliment. She held my things and we went to her car.

"If you want to rest, you can sleep first. I'll wake you up when we're there" she told me. I just nodded and slept since I woke up early.

After an hour

"Eunha, wake up, we're here." I could feel Sowon tapping my shoulder lightly. I just nodded and rubbed my eyes.

"Wow it's so beautiful" I told her while admiring the beach. "Lets eat lunch so we can go swimming later." she told me. I just nodded and went after her.

We went to the hotel and Sowon was talking to the staffs. "For walk in please. 2 rooms" Sowon said. "Ma'am we only have one room left with 2 beds" the staff said. "Eunha is that fine with you?" she asked me. "Yes, I'm fine with it."

We went to our hotel room and we changed and fixed our stuffs. "Lets go grab lunch. I haven't ate breakfast" Sowon said. "Okay, lets go. I'm hungry too" I told her.

"We'll eat dinner by the beach later" she told me. "Oh really?" I asked her happily. "Yes, and why do you look so happy about it" she asked. "I want to experience those type of things and it's my first time" I told her. She just smiled.

We decided not to swim and we just went to a mall near the hotel and stroll around before dinner time.

"Give me your sandals, I'll hold it" she told me. "No it's fine" I told her. "Just give it to me" she told me and I just gave her my sandals. We decided to walk barefoot.

'Wow this is so romantic' I thought to myself. "It's so pretty" I told her. "Order what you want" she told me. I just nodded and told the waiters my order.

"Eunha-yah want some wine?" she asked me. I just nodded. We were silently waiting for our food.

"Enjoy your foods Ma'am" the waitress told us and served us our food. We ate our food silently.

"Eunha-yah" she called me. "Yes?" I asked her. " I like you" she confessed. I was shocked. 'The famous Kim Sojung likes me? Am I dreaming?' I thought to myself.

She handed me a necklace placed in a box. "I don't know why and when I started to have feelings for you but the only thing I know is I like you" she added. 

"I....I like you too Sowon" I confessed. "But you don't deserve me. You deserve someone better" I added. I tried my best not to cry.

"How can you say that?" she asked me. "I, Jung Eunbi is a nobody. You Kim Sojung, deserves someone who is at the same level as you" I told her.

"No. I don't give a shit about the status. You were the first person to treat me when I'm sick. You were the first person who made me feel love. You were the first person I like" she told me.

"Is there a problem? Tell me, lets fix this" she added. "You are the next person handling your company Sowon. I don't want to ruin your reputation." I told her and walked away carrying my sandals.

"No....No please. This is not happening" she mumbled to herself but I heard it. As I walked far away from her I didn't even bother to look at her and I didn't realize that I'm crying.

I stopped in the middle of walking to cover my face. 'I'm sorry Kim Sojung' I mumbled. I felt someone back hugging me. "Please don't leave me. I'll do everything just please don't leave me" she told me.

I looked at her and saw her crying. Seeing her crying breaks my heart. She used her thumb to wipe of my tears and we both went back to the hotel to fix our things and checked out.

We were both silent on the way back to the apartment. I couldn't talk to her since the incident earlier keeps repeating inside my head.

"Eunha-yah, I'm really serious about my feelings. I want you to be my girlfriend. I'll give you some time to think about it. Please think about it very carefully and consider my feelings too." She told me and kissed me on my forehead. Then we both went to our own apartments.

I called Sinb.

[IN CALL]

"Oh, eonnie, how was it?" she asked

"Sinb-yah, pick me up here. Please let me stay at your place for a while" I told her while crying

"Eonnie, why are you crying? I'll be there soon, I'll message you when I'm at the parking"

Then I ended the call. "I like you too Kim Sojung. But I don't know what's wrong with me" I told myself and waited for Sinb to come.