10

Sowon's POV

As I was about to get out of the car, I saw a wallet and a power bank on the shotgun seat. 'I guess this is Eunha's' I thought to myself.

"Good Morning Miss Sowon" the staffs and my secretary greeted me. I went to my office to fix some emails and worked on with some projects.

After ten hours, I'm finished working. I was about to go to my car but it suddenly rained hard. I don't have any choice but to go to my car while raining because I forgot to bring an umbrella.

When I got home, I felt dizzy so I changed my clothes and grabbed a sticky note. I wrote : "Get your wallet and power bank here later" and posted it on her door. I went to sleep after.

Eunha's POV

After my shift at the convenience store, I went straight to my apartment just to see a sticky note being posted at my door. 'Right my wallet and powerbank is missing. I thought I lost it' I thought to myself.

I went to ring the doorbell at Sowon's apartment. After 2-3 minutes, Sowon went to open the door and I was shocked because she looks so pale.

"Hey Sowon, did I wake you up?" I asked her. She was about to speak but then she fell into my arm. "Shit. Sowon you have a fever" I mumbled to myself and I assisted her to her room.

After I laid her down to her bed, I went to find some cloth and water to wipe her. Then, I went to her kitchen to find something to cook later but all she has is instant noodles so I went to my apartment to find some ingredients.

I went back to her bedroom and grabbed the chair to sit beside her. After a few minutes of staring at her, I felt sleepy and slept in a sitting position.

After an hour and 30 minutes, I woke up and decided to cook soup for Sowon.

Sowon's POV

After hours of sleeping, I woke up still feeling dizzy. I could smell something delicious so I went outside my room and was shocked to see Eunha cooking. 'What happened earlier?' I thought to myself.

"Oh Sowon, how are you feeling? You should take a rest first" she told me while cooking. "What happened earlier?" I asked her.

"I was about to get my powerbank and wallet but when you opened your door you fell into my arms and I checked your temperature. You got a fever." She told me.

"Here, I made it for you so eat a lot" she told me and placed the soup on the table. I have no appetite but since she made it for me, I tried to finish it all.

"Eunha-yah" I called her. "Yes?" she asked. "Thank you for taking care of me. You're the first person who took care of me" I told her. "Oh, that, it's fine" she told me.

"You need to rest now, I'll accompany you to your bedroom." She told me. I laid down on my bed. "I'll get going now. I'll visit you later." she said but when she was about to go I held her wrist.

"Don't....Leave" I told her. We just stared at each other for a while until she nodded. "I'll just sleep on the chair." She told me. "No you can't, it's uncomfortable there. Sleep beside me" I told her and patted the space on the bed.

"If your uncomfortable sleeping with me then I'll put a pillow in between us." I added. "Oh no, it's okay" she told me and she was hesitant to sit on the bed.

After a few minutes she laid down. "Good night Eunha-yah" I told her. "Good night too Sowon" she told me and we both slept.