What is GlitchCon?

Hello, fellow content creators.

GlitchCon will be organized dates where content creators demand Wattpad to be fixed.

Unless you've been off the grid since early 2019, you'd know that Glitchpad has been experiencing what can only be described as chaos. There has been so many glitches that it's surprising when there's a new update... only for there to be more glitches.

On these specific dates, we'll email (NOT SPAM!) and demand Wattpad meet our needs. We love Wattpad, you and I, but some of the things that haven't been fixed yet is quite ridiculous to be honest. I respect the team so much and I have nothing but love for them, but I just don't understand why it's been a year and I'm still experiencing the same problems.

The dates haven't been decided yet. I want this to spread a bit more (hopefully you can help me with the Tag Fest in the next chapter) until we can all decide on a list of dates to contact them. If 20 people can communicate with Wattpad in a day, they're more likely to respond than one person doing it. It will not be a 24 hour thing, but a timeframe (for example July 30- August 5). That way, they don't get bombarded with a bunch of emails on the same day. Each time will have a different email template that I'll provide for you until they finally get back to us with a response.

In terms of response, if you get any HELPFUL response, please forward it to my email. All of the information will be revealed in the next chapter. 

There will be rules and guidelines on how to go about this professionally. Don't be immature. Please follow the rules as they'll be ten times more likely to respond with something rather than going off the rails and sending them death threats (I'm clearly exaggerating, but you get my point). 

There is a petition that I've created on Change.org that I would like all of you to spread. Wattpad responded to a petition about dark mode before, so hopefully they'll listen to this one. A clickable link will be on my profile page as well as in the next two chapters. There, you'll also tell me any problems you've experienced on Wattpad. Please read carefully before commenting.

If you don't want to participate in the emailing, at least sign the petition so that they can see how many people support this.

Petition link (changed for convenience). The new one. Click the comment to go to the link: https://www.change.org/glitchpad9

Old one: http://chng.it/KFMSzXwMkX