Template

To avoid confusion and disorder, you must give them my email for a response that I can inform anyone. If they reply to you instead, please forward me the email so I can post it and let everyone know.

Here's the template to email the Wattpad team. You can modify it to your personal taste, but please keep the same message. DO NOT SEND HATE OR ANY FORM OF DISRESPECT THEM!! Show that you can be professional.

If the links aren't working for some reason, please let me know.

Template:

Hello, Wattpad Team.

I'd like to thank you for the tremendous amount of work you've put into create this app. It has given us a platform to share our stories and ideas as well as showcase our talents.

As much as I love the app, there are many things I feel that can be done to bring Wattpad to its full potential. There are so many glitches and complaints made by many, including me, and I think it's unreasonable. I know the Wattpad Team have the capability and ability to fix the app, but it's been a year with the same kinds of glitches. I'm asking for a change.

You might be wondering what kind of glitches I'm talking about. A list of complaints shared within the Wattpad community is detailed in this petition created by @black-cypher: https://www.change.org/glitchpad9 or http://chng.it/KFMSzXwMkX

Please contact her with a thorough response at cypher.wattpad@gmail.com so that she can be able to share with the rest of the Wattpad community. Thank you.