IMPORTANT! MUST READ!

Okay, this is not about the petition, it's about your privacy being breached.

In June 2020, Wattpad have suffered a huge data breach that exposed almost 270 million records. The data was initially sold then published on a public hacking forum where it was broadly shared. All of your private infos including names and usernames, email and IP addresses, genders, birth dates and passwords have been stored as bcrypt hashes. If you want to see proof and more information on this, please go to @walkingecho 's book: Wattpad Strategies No One Told You About and go to the last chapter (VERY VERY IMPORTANT (READ!!!).

You may have had to reset your password recently and this is why. Wattpad have been trying to avoid telling people about the matter, but it's true and there's proof of it. If you haven't changed your password within this week, PLEASE DO SO!! Your info is compromised and being sold online. Make sure to use a long and secure password, something you can also easily remember.

To find out if your account has been breached and for help in creating a stronger password (add one or more characters in between the password generated for you just in case), visit: haveibeenpwned.com

The author has provided several links to help ensure your privacy. Good luck and stay safe.

Edit: make sure to change EVERYTHING including your birthdate, address, password, name, email address, etc. This will make buyers doubt that your account is legit and won't buy from the company selling your information.