Chapter 4: Random chapter cuz why the hell not.

Peter pulled into the garage. He turned off the gas, and grabbed his bag before getting out and heading to the elevator. Seething, he ground his teeth.

"Take me to wherever the hell Stark is"

"Right away, Peter."

He fumed in silence for a few ore minutes before finally reaching his destination. He stomped out and punched in his lab access code. Throwing his bag in the worn leather couch, he made his way over to Tony. Tony turned around, smiling.

"So, you like the new ride?"

Peter held out his hand, palm up.

Tony looked confused. "What?"

"My car key," Peter growled lowly. "Where is it?"

"Jesus hell, fine. You sound too much like your dad."

"Why thank you, Stark." Peter smiled. "Now Imma go shoot some shit. Don't bother me or I;ll have to take you to bruce again."

Tony's smile dropped. "I had come in to give you a bottle of water and you shot me in the LEG, kid!"

"Hey! I was in a zone, and you broke it!"

After sufficiently destroying few targets, Peter finished his homework in his room before grabbing a snack and texting his friends.

Russianman: Yo wanna come over

MJ: Why

Neddo: It's STARK TOWER. HELL. YES.

MJ: It'S sTaRk ToWeR. HeLl. YeS.

Russianman:......

Russianman: I stole all of Tony's magnesium and I have no one to blow it up with cuz Shuri's in some important meeting my ass.

MJ: I'll be there ten minutes.

Neddo: 5.

A few hours later, Tony found Peter, MJ, and Ned burning Magnesium in a sealed test tube inches from their faces, cackling like crows. Tony looked at them, and proceded to walk backwards out of the lab, saying, "I'm to old to understand young kid shit today"

Ned saw, and grinned maniacally.

"Well, Stark, you got that right" Peter butted in.

Peter grinned. He had his friends and family. Perhaps that field trip hadn't been so bad.

"Dude" Came MJ's voice. "The Magnesium isn't catching. You got any other good stuff to burn?"

"Last week's history paper from Mr. Asshole?"

"That'll work"

"We should get Shuri down here."

"Oooh yeah"

Shuri barged in. "It's tIME FOR SCIENCE!"

Tony peeped his head in. "I shouldn't say this, but Harley's coming next week."

The kids looked at eachother, then at Tony in perfect sync.

Tony looked terrifyed.

"I've started the Apocalypse, haven't I?"

Tony exited the elevator in a pile of panicking limbs. He located Bucky and Natasha and ran over.

"Please, I am begging you. Stop your child form being so scary."

Natasha sighed. "What did he do?"

"Take a look for yourself!" he cried indignantly.

Bucky and Natasha watched from outside the lab as Peter and his friends laughed like evil cartoon villains as their papers went up in green flames. They cheered and pulled out an assortment of assignments and added to the growing fire. Shuri ran away and came back with a jar. Bucky couldn't see the label. But as Shuri added it, the fire became blue and sparks jumped off of it. Peter cackled, before throwing in another assignment, and then a discarded bullet casing he had grabbed from the range, watching it melt.

"We raised him well." Natasha whispered into Bucky's earn, leaninng against him.

"That's all you're going to say?" Tony sqwaked indignantly.

Bucky leaned over and patter his shoulder.

"You might want some new lab counters."