Chapter 6

(TW: Descriptions of Nudity, Self harm)

When they arrived, Cat helped Kara out of the car, thanked Wes, and held Kara to aid her in walking up to her penthouse. Once she got through the door she dropped her stuff and directed Kara to her bedroom and sat Kara down.

"Kara honey, let's get you cleaned up". Cat said, looking into her now dull eyes, concerned to see Kara was just staring into space. Cat left her there and turned on her bath running the water way too hot for her to handle, knowing it would be the perfect temperature for Kara.

She dropped in some bath salts and moved to Kara and led her to the bathroom to help her out. "Kara I've got you a bath running okay use anything you need". Cat said, setting Kara down on the side of the bath. Cat looked over at Kara seeing she was still unresponsive and sighed.

"Fine, I guess I'm just gonna have to do it myself. We are both women anyways". Cat said turning off the water and moving to help Kara with her clothes. Cat started with Kara's pyjama shirt, unbuttoning it slowly and pulling it off her to reveal amazingly toned abs with a modest blue sports bra.

Cat then ran her hand through Kara's soft hair, melting at the feeling then scolding herself mentally because it was her young assistant who was clearly in distress at the moment and needed help. Kara was still unresponsive and Cat didn't care at all that she might regret this later.

She stood Kara up and started to pull on the waistband of her space decorated pyjama bottoms. They came down to reveal blue underwear, that clearly was matching to her bra.

She noticed that in the smooth expanse of Kara's thighs were scars, obviously self inflicted. Some looked very old, like possibly 10 years old, but others seemed very fresh.

Cat sighed and looked away, not finding them ugly by any means, but unable to continue to stare, because it hurt her to know that Kara has been in a broken enough state to resort to self-mutilation.

Cat knew Kara needed this but didn't know how it would affect the future. Regardless, she pulled the panties down to Kara's knees and sat her down on the side of the tub to pull them the rest of the way off, purposely avoiding looking at Kara, and trying to ignore the uncomfortable feeling of domesticity she felt.

Cat then moved to Kara's bra, struggling to pull it off of her without cooperation. Eventually though, the bottom band popped over her boobs and Cat was able to pull it the rest of the way off.

She then pulled Kara up and eased her into the tub hoping it wasn't too hot, but not knowing if that was really possible. So there Kara sat, naked, vulnerable, and completely exposed in her boss's bathtub.

It was then the Cat noticed a single tear roll down her cheek. She quickly wiped it off but more came, even though her eyes kept on that glassy, lifeless look. Cat went to grab a loofa and started to wash Kara's back, pushing the fact that she had a dream about a very similar thing a few weeks prior.

Cat finished and moved to Kara's chest trying to ignore how turned on she was, knowing it was definitely not the time. Once Cat finished Kara's bath, she drained the water, dried her off, and laid her on her bed in only a towel, planning to take a very quick shower, then help Kara with anything she needed.

(A/N- What'd you guys think? Hopefully it was okay. Pls no hate! Would anyone be interested in light smut? I'll honestly write anything, I like going outside my comfort zone. :) -Sunny)