Chapter Four: Attack's preparation

Holding hands, Ichigo  and  Grimmjow  were on their way to their meeting with at least 10 minutes of delays but they knew they didn't fear anything when it came toIchigo,because no one wanted toplay on the nerves of that, especially  Aizen  because he had been able to destroy Las Noches with a snap of a finger. Entering the room,  Aizen  sighed because the duo was always late... But that is a fact. "Well, we can finally start the meeting for  how to attack the Soul Society." the whole room had its eyes on the enthusiastic Espada leader, indeed he was rather happy to explain his plan. "To do this, we will need to capture the girl with the repulsive powers in order to divide the enemy forces." "But how Master  Aizen"the voice ofPerplexingUlquiorra  emerges from the bottom "Well when she is alone in the  Dangai,you will onlyhave to blur the tracks, she will go there alone in a few days to visit the little Shinigami  with black hair... Rukia  I think. "Well, I  understand,who do you assign to this  task? "I would have liked  Ichigo  but we must keep him secret in order to destabilize the enemy and also because he is a major asset for this battle." Suddenly  Shiro's voice is  fait  heard, hidden behind  Ichigo a  "Oh, I wish I'd seen this cash cow's  head..." "Shiro..." The voice ofIchigo  "King... Sorr-" "I agree, but hey if  Aizen wants to keep me secret so much the better, like that..." he went on to display his psychopathic smile"... It  would be so much more hilarious to see their heads freeze with horror or fear when they see me alive!" then he burst out laughing like a maniac before then calmed down and coughed to clean his throat as the other Espadas looked at him with fear "S-Sorry I got carried away... Can Shiro    please leave?" Shiro  nodded before disappearing. Aizen  had let go of a sigh before continuing "Well, it's deciding,  Ulquiorra  you're in charge" "Good Master  Aizen." "You can  dispose."".

[Insert episode of kidnapping please I'm lazy sorry]

-----------------------------------------------------------

Inoue's POV

Put on this necklace, it will allow you to pass through the material and no one will be able to see, you have the right to say goodbye to one person make your choice. These words haunt me... but if I go there, I can save the others... So she went to Ichigo's grave to bid her farewell. "Good evening,  Kurosaki-kun... I came to say goodbye to you because... I'm moving to the  Hueco Mundo in order to  protect everyone... I wish you were here..." (Hypocrisy's present 
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) she says with tears in her eyes before leaving for the river, where the Arrancar was waiting for her.

"It took you a while." the voice of Ulquiorra appears behind me by opening a  Garganta  before entering followed by  myself...

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Well hello my dear Inoue Orihime. I was looking forward to  you," Aizen said  Aizen with a false smile. All  espadas were reunited and the redhead thought she felt a familiar but darker reiatsu.  "Let me introduce you to my dear Espadas, from the weakest to the strongest. Let's start  with  Aaroniero  Arruruerie,No.9,  Szayel  Aporro  Grantz,No.8,  Zommari  Leroux, No.7,  Grimmjow, who you already know is No.6..." Grimmjow  gave him a killer's look in passing "... Nnoitra  Gilga, No.5,  Ulquiorra  No.4 you already know,  Tia  Halibel the only woman, who is no.3,  Baraggan  Luisenbarn the No.2, Coyote Stark the No. 1... And for number 0, he's been behind you all along, please turn around."  'From the beginning but I didn't feel anything' Wha ta surprise it was taken when she saw a familiar redhead who looked at it from high expressionless "K-Kurosaki-kun... It's you? I'm so glad you're  alive! "She said, hugging him in her arms. Grimmjow  was about to start moving forward  and punch her, but stopped when Ichigo  slapped her so hard that she found herself propelling her to a collapsing wall "I forbid you to say you missed me, you Milk Cow." he said,  advancing towards her in a calm but cold tone, an authoritarian voice "Don't play with me, you're happy to see me again? But you're a jerk where you have a missing neuron? Do I must remind you what you did to me and say? I don't think  you have a cardboard memory, which is quite possible because you're a milk cow," he says, stopping in front of her, looking down on her. She started talking but was soon stopped "I forbid you to speak. I don't give a fuck that you're a guest,for me you're nothing. So keep a low profile when you see me, ok?   Talk to me even once to tell me some bullshits and I'm killing you, I've the permission for, right, Aizen ? "He asks looking at  Aizen  but his eyes  meant that if he didn't agree he would kill him. Afraid but hiding it, Aizen nodded without saying anything "See, he agrees." Returning to  Grimmjow,  taking his hand, he said, "We're going to our quarters."  Sonido.  "Follow me that I show you your room woman. I'm  the one in charge of you." Says  Ulquiorra in an emotionless voice.  She nodded and they went to her new room, at least cell.  "Damn, I never thought Ichigo was that scary and upset when he's talking normally..." Remark Nnoitra... "No wonder it's number 0..." he added. Well, you can go back to your rooms or go for a  walk, I don't care, but don't touch her and if  she upset Ichigo , talk to him first even though I doubt it will work..." Said  Aizen  sighing "Ichigo... thank you  for wanting to stay with us," he added aloud when the other eight had left the room.