Twelfth Chapter

After having the confirmation of new reliable strong allies, Ichigo went to his room to create a Hell Butterfly explaining in detail the latest events (Do like there's also in the Hueco Mundo, too lazy to do a whole chapter on them and the why of how there is also at The Hueco Mundo, thank you :)) but to his surprise, a Garganta had just opened revealing Aizen.

"I see that you seem to be already up to date," says Ichigo in a monotonous, empty voice. "Come on, don't be like that, I have good news. The first is that your 'friends' will soon leave to go and rescue the 'Milk Cow' as you call it. The second, the battle will begin when some captains who have been sent long after your 'friends' to the Hueco Mundo... I would say... Two hours later. As for you, Shiro, Grimmjow, your father and Urahara, you would come with me on the battlefield in the real world to face the Gotei 13 who, beforehand, will have moved Karakura into the Soul Society and created a copy." Shocked, Ichigo replied, "How do you know all this?" "Hokyoku." He replied with a hidden smile, "Well, I'm leaving, I'll call you when I need you, goodbye. ... By the way! Catch it." He threw two sets of white and black clothing while saying "For your father and the other." "... Thank you? "Sigh... When are you finally going to respect me..." "When you're in a grave?" "And you're his son ... I hope you respects him." "Of course, now get loss." Aizen returned to his world with a relieved head.

Ichigo lay down in his new double bed when his father entered "Who was it my son?" "Aizen, by the way, gift. For you and the other," he said, throwing the clothes at his father"Ah... Thank you, anyways, dinner is ready soon, Rukia is coming to see you but I told her you were sleeping but she insisted so Grimm took care of it, is it okay?" 'The dwarf?' "Yes, thank you Dad, I don't want to see her..." The son replied with a sad look "Understandable. But eh, you've got us, don't you?" Asked Isshin with a smile on his face"Yes... You are right... Besides, what did you say to the girls?" "Well, I said who Grimmjow was going to live with us because his parents died and he had no family except you" "I see... Thank you so much." "Everything for my son's happiness." They left the room to eat when Karin greeted him and told his brother

"Ichi-nii, you could have chosen Orihime" "It's a thing of the past." "What...? "Are you deaf? I said it's. In. The. Past.". "Karin, my daughter, please, don't piss him off" . Said Isshin with a soft voice to try to calm his two children. "Pfft she's weird anyways!" She said, starting to sulk. "So why are you talking about it?" Asked Ichigo with an irritated voice "To get upset but hey... Excuse me..." "Yeah... Now shut up and eat ."

---------------------------------------------------

Yo! I might have an idea for a RinxShima (Ao No Exorcist with a Rin Sociopath (emotionless) and that he was taking à to Gehenna by his father, Satan because he was tired of being insulted all the time (Yes he knows for his powers) and a Shima whom he will get to know when he goes to the Academy of the True Cross undercover and this Shima will fall in love with Rin and try to help to develop feelings and perhaps manage to make him fall in love with him) and an AkiRyu (AkiraxRyuji , Persona 5 with a plot where Akira after beating Yaldabaoth, feels more and more empty, already that he hid under masks of personalities each different in order to please his friends and also to hide his sad truth of someone completely empty inside. This will lead to the creation of a Palace, Akira's. Ryuji, who was in love with the young Joker from the very beginning, will feel extremely sad because he had not seen the call for help from the person he loved. Too late, it has a Palace now, but... He will be eager to save him anyway, who knows, he will get there and maybe win his heart too)

What do you think? :)