Chapter n°10

3 months' time skip after getting to know each other.

It had now been three months since the first meeting between Ichigo and Grimmjow, of course, the current pass extremely well between them. Grimmjow was forced to return to Hueco Mundo because of Aizen, but he promised that he would visit him discreetly as often as possible. Although Aizen knew that he went out almost every night to go see someone but Aizen with a 'benevolent' side and let Grimm out whenever he wanted because he knew that even if he forsathed, the power of love would always triumph.

One day, while Grimmjow was visiting his Berry to finally declare himself, Aizen had decided to follow him to finally see who he was. On Ichigo's side, it wasn't too much of a holiday because of Shiro harassing him that he finally confessed to his Panther, but Ichigo was afraid of being rejected "Uhg... Seriously King, what're ya afraid for? Y'know he likes you too... I mean... Did you see how he's staring at you? plus when you came out of the shower with just your towel and had waters drops that was staying on you remember? Didn't you see how he blushed like crazy? I say you should tell him..." Shiro remarked to his King with an air of being annoyed by Ichigo who still had not noticed all this... "... Ok... When he comes I'll tell him..." "Finally!" Shiro shouted with joy "Ichigoooooooo, Shirooooooo I would like you to keep noises down, no need for the whole neighborhood to know Ichigo's private life !" Said Isshin, who shouted louder than the two 'twins' reuniting "You're louder than us old man !" shouted the two in unison. Shiro was now part of the family and everyone had accepted him, at least they had to. Of course, Shiro was to remain secret in the eyes of Ichigo's 'friends' because already that since they know he has Hollow powers, they had become more distant, even Orihime who usually clings to him like a magnet by repeating "Kurosaki-kun" here and there. "Oh, it looks like he's here," Shiro remarked as he watched the Garganta form in his room. Grimmjow appeared all red." Hey... Berry... I've got a thing... to tell you..." he said while remaining red and giving Ichigo a hug. "Me too, Grimm..." I said, "Okay. Well, I'll leave you." Shiro greeted Grimmjow before dematerializing. "You... You... can begin," Grimm murmured. "Well... Then... I know it's only been three months but I think I have feelings for you and I'd like to know if you would like to be my-" Ichigo was cut by Grimmjow that had kissed him passionately while shedding tears of joy "Of course... I even came to ask you that..." They continued to kiss for moment before stopping to get some fresh air when... "Well Grimmjow, what a surprise, you're finally together, I wonder if you were ever going to tell him." "Aizen?! But... How? Wait... 'Finally'?!" Ask Grimmjow surprised by Aizen and even more because he had not become angry ... "From the beginning my dear. Even usually, I smell another smell when you get home, where is this Ichigo person?" " Mind your business." Replied Ichigo while hugging his Grimm to protect. The tension in the air is felt and the pupils of Ichigo turn into Black getting lost in a sea of red blood. Emotion: Protector. "Calm down, I'm not going to steal him from you..." Said Aizen with his arms raise as a sign that he's surrendering. Ichigo calmed down thanks to Grimmjow telling him everything was fine. "Actually, I came to offer to come with me to Las Noches. You must have seen that your friends, you're getting left behind because of your powers, right?" Ichigo now look at the ground because he knew it was the pure and hard truth... "Let me think about it..." he said after a long pose. "Of course, Grimmjow, I conclude that you stay here, right? I will send you Ulquiorra at the next meeting." "Hmh," Grimmjow replied, nodding.

Back to the present, place: Soul Society, Gotei 13 Captains' meeting room.

"Are you sure what you're saying, Rukia?!" Asked the Captain of the 9th Division, "Yes, he's even with a Hollow who look like him." Affirmed the Shinigami "Oh.... Could it be...?" "Yes, he's his inner Hollow." She said again. "What are we waiting for to kill them then?"!" said the Captain of the Second Division. "No, as long as they don't do anything, we leave them. But Rukia, you're investigating them." Says authoritatively the Captain of the 13 Divisions. "Understood... Captain-Commander" nodded all the Captains "You can dispose, the meeting is over." Rukia returned to the real world to continue her investigation.