Chapter Five : Smut

Mornin' sorry for the wait ^^

Top Ichigo / Smut (very bad) you can skip until the last paragraph if you don't want to read the smut :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ichigo's POV

As agreed, we went back to our room. I was starting to go  to bed when Grimm grabbed my arm and looked  at me with worried eyes "Are you sure you're  vas  okay? I know you control your emotions but still... you know you don't have to hide them with me," he said. Frankly, it managed to speed up the beats of my heart... Hm... cliché but hey he's right." I'm fine, just about Emo Boy who interrupted us and the other one there with his 'I mIsS yOu KuRoSaKi-kUn.I have with a radiant smile and with the mimics of the other, I never thought I would use them. A long pause. "Just that... I wish I was an Arrancar from the beginning and never saw them in my life."  I murmur. He showed me such a beautiful smile when he had me in his arms when he said, "That's true but hey, now you're one and you've got me!" He just makes my day for this idiot...
"Tell me..." he begins by blushing like a tomato, but as I begin to look him in the eye, he, lower them and blushes even more "... You want us to... you  see... "He was surprised because I kissed him saying "Let's do it if that's what you  ask"with a seductivevoice. We start taking off  our t-shirts  when he fixes my abs "Do you like the view?" I said, smiling, he was blushing again. But it's cute "Yes..." My God I'm already hard... Ah... Well him to, apparently judging the bump in his boxer ... I start making  hickeys  in his neck to show others that he is already taken  and then while continuing to kiss his body I gradually go to his crotch that  I didn't mind  undressing then I  take his big trunk and I start to put it in my mouth. It seems to please him given his beautiful head "I.. I'm gonna cum..." He release his substance in my mouth and I swallowed it and then I looked at me licking my lips and then  I walk to his head for a series of tongue kisses  with a small battle of dominance that I  won. I  pull out a bottle of lub and I start brushing it on my fingers and then I start inserting a finger into his hole, he starts to hurt so to calm him down "Calm down and it'll be ok I promised,  relax  okay? "he nods and relaxes immediately. Then I start inserting the second one and I do the chisel with to prepare it well "Can you put it already please? "I run and I start to move slowly and then when the inside got used to me, I start to move more and I  found  his prostate, which makes him scream with pleasure even more, frankly I love his screams." Ichi... I'm gonna..." "Me too Grimm..." We do it at the same time and I start to fall asleep "Good night Grimm, it was great..." "Yes, it was great, good night Ichi"

'So, it's Ichigo the dominant, interesting... The Marking of the Arrancars is soon, let's see the power they will increase by then' Think Aizen when he passed the room of the two lovers when he heard noises ... two people was making out.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short, sorry.