Chapter 2

Abhimanyu

I see her looking at the sea, from the window, I feel irritated looking at her calm and serene face, it angers me so much, she has affected all our lives, taken the place of my wife and acting as the queen of the house, which was designed by my beloved. I look at the room, this is the smallest room in the entire bungalow, Avika wanted to make it as store room, but that time I told her that this room is too small to keep our memories, we then decided to keep this room empty, who new this would turn as her room.

Pooja

As I am lost in my thoughts, I see from the corner of my eyes my so-called husband entering the room, we have never shared the room, I guess today is my lucky day (sighs).

I see that  he looking at the room, this room only has a single bed, a cupboard and a washroom. This room has none of personal belonging, my clothes and other belonging are in my bag, that I brought along with me after the wedding. He keeps looking here and there and is lost in his thoughts, I ignore him after few minutes.

Author POV

Abhi-  So I see, you know your place, where are your things, have you sold them as well as you sold yourself to me

Pooja- (Ignores him)

Abhi- ( gets irritated when she doesn’t reply and moves towards her and pulls her by her hand) Stop ignoring me

Pooja- (looks at him blankly and says)  I am not ignoring you, I just feel you don’t need my attention

Abhi- (In so many months, I haven’t seen her eyes so dull, her proximity is reminding of the time we spent together, then I remember my Avi) I don’t need attention from Whore's like you

Pooja- I guess you are right…. (sighs) and pulls her hand away from him

Abhi- (looks shocked at her) What?

Pooja – So be surprised Mr. Abhimanyu, you know when I was in school, there were my friends who used to tease with my classmates name, at that time I never felt anything for him, but after a time I started liking him….. Don’t look at me like at this, you may want to know why I am telling you this (laughs) you know when you keep hearing things about yourself for a long time ne in positive or negative you start believing, the same applied to you. (looks directly into his eyes and says)

You are right what marriage we had was a joke and I slept with you, so basically according to Indian Society, if a girl sleeps with a guy, before marriage is CHARACTERLESS, and I guess I did the same……

So yes Mr. Abhimanyu, I agree with you. I am characterless, a bitch or in your words a WHORE…..