Chapter 6

Abhi

As I lay on the bed, I can hear voices, probably of my 2 children...

Avu always wanted more children and when we had Anu... I had told her that she would be our last child but however Avu had to just show me her puppy eyes and smile, I would do anything for her.... And who am I to say No such a seductress, she knew how to keep me happy and vice versa.... Huhh I so miss you Avu😣😣, I wish you were here to see our children growing.

To see how Arush and Anu are growing and doing so well in academic and Sports and are all rounder I everything and the end, they are our Children....

I miss our talks, I miss our quality time, I miss you arguing, I miss your laugh..... I miss you Avu 😭😭.........

  Only if you were there with me. As I promised on your grave, I'll punish all those bastard's that caused your death and will avenge you

(As Abhi is lost in his thoughts, he hears something breaking, listening to that sound he runs to the Living room assuming that children may have hurt themselves, he knows how mischievous they are & what he see's nearly shakes him to the core)

As Abhi moves to the living area, he see's Anu is fallen down and Arush is crying holding Anu body and Pooja is standing there looking at the whole scenario stunned….

Looking at Anu body, he recollects the day when he lost his love, his Avu……  He is imagining himself in place of Arush and Anu in place of Avu….

He comes out of his thoughts as the cries of Arush go louder, he moves towards His Children unknowingly, pushing Pooja and hurting her as she collides with Glass table and injuring her waist….

Pooja comes out of her shock and makes a sound of Hiss….

Meanwhile Abhi who moves towards Arush & Anu, See's blood pouring out of Anu head and looses his temper.

He picks Anu up, and moves towards Pooja and slaps her, Shocking not only her, but also himself and those present around. However he overcome his shock and looks with blank eyes and tells her

I never knew you could fall so much down and hurt a child, what was her fault ?, What ever I have done, you bloody have no rights to hurt my children's for that…. And slaps her once again, looking at Arush's face, and yells at her.. The first slap was for hurting my children and the second one was for making them Cry

I can see anything in the world but not a tear in my child's eye and here you hurt her. Wait till I come back from the hospital…..

He holds Arush's hand and holding Anu more careful, starts moving towards his car…..

At home, (Before Anu's accident)

Pooja

As I recall all the time, I have spent in this marriage, I have finally realized that there is no scope in this marriage, now that Mr. Jaisingh has said that he will give me divorce, I am actually waiting for that day. So that I can start my life in a new direction… I know I cannot be loved, so the thought of marrying again is out of questions. This marriage has given me enough scars for the rest of my life. But I don't know why the thought of leaving him and his children is giving me a pinch in my heart… Though none of them have accepted me, when I got married to him, I truly accepted him and my husband and his children as mine…. But I guess I was wrong.

A relationship has to be balanced, both have to put their 100% in their marriage, otherwise it will never work… and now I am stopping myself from putting anything in this relationship

I am removed from my thoughts as I hear something sounds from the living area, I can Arush's cries...even If I don't want to my legs automatically move towards the living room, since my room is ground floor I reach there faster and the scene in front of me shocks me to the core…

Arush is holding Ananya limp body and crying loudly

A sudden unbearable pain near waist  removed out of my shock, I see Mr. Jaisingh moving towards me with full force and SLAPS me, this action is so sudden, that I look at him shocked and for a moment I feel that he too is shocked but that suddenly changes as he slaps me once again…

He thinks that I have hurt his children, what more can I expect from… I try to form words but no words come out of mouth… I can hear him talking and saying something, but it's like my brain has stopped processing his words ….

I see him moving to the door taking Arush along with him…

I feel something is breaking in me, I am confused with this feeling. Is it my heart that is Breaking or the small Ray of hope that I had in this marriage is being taken away…

Thank you for the previous Votes ❤️❤️❤️,
Next update after 20 Votes 🤗🤗