Chapter 7

Heys Guys, Wishing each one of you a Very Happy Independence Day 🇮🇳🇮🇳, May the spirit of Patriotism always remain in our mind, body and heart 😊😊
---------------------------------------------------

Abhi

I immediately rush towards towards my car, I see my driver talking to the gardener, as soon as he see's me with Anu and Arush, he moves towards the car and opens the door for me, I make Arush and Anu sit safely and tell the driver to move towards hospital, all through the journey, I just hope Anu is Safe meanwhile I look at Arush and see that he is sobbing slowly, I side hug him to console him and keep repeating soothing words to him….. I make a promise to myself I will not let that Bitch remain in Peace  let me just return home….

I reach the hospital, and rush towards doctor Seema’s clinic, she is a pediatrician. The moment she looks at Anu in my arms, initially she is shocked and then she comes out of it and calls the ward boys and instructs them to put her on the stretcher and takes tells us to wait outside

Arush and myself just looks towards the door and wait there… I make Arush sit on the chair and go to bring him some water to drink, looking at him, a tear drops from my eye.. I need to be strong for both of them, they are my life, I will not let anything happen to them..

Pooja

As I Moved to my Room, I finally decide that there is no hope in this relationship. I had promised someone that I will give my best in this relationship, but physical violence is something I will not tolerate. I felt disguised that I have a husband who without knowing the actual reason, has raised his hand on me, I can understand he loves his children and if I would have been in his place I would have been angry but never raise hand on anyone. I have decided, I will not give this marriage a chance and move on. But I need to know what I have to do next…..

Abhi

Finally I take Anu and Arush home, doctor Seema tells me that the stitches will be removed later, at the moment Anu requires rest and lot of care with proper medication she will be alright within few days… I tremendously thank doctor and his team for saving my Anu and moves towards home, I make them sit safely in the Ambulance, since Anu is under sedatives I feel its better to take her home in the ambulance to avoid any mishap. All through the journey Arush is very silent. I guess he is yet traumatized because of that female doing’s…… I will not leave her

Pooja

Its evening, I can hear the ambulance entering Mr. Jaisingh House… I move towards the window to see, just a glimpse that Anu is fine…. but I halt myself, I need to start detaching myself from them. I know they don’t like my presence, why should I bother… I take a book and try myself to involve myself in reading back of the mind I just hoping that Anu is safe

Abhi

I safely put Anu on her bed and call mala to look after her, the moment she enters the room, she is not making a eye contact and is looking scared for some reason. I was about to ask her if everything is alright, at that moment I get a call from my PA to remind me of the meeting schedule tomorrow with the investor’s. I tell him to postponed it and at the moment my priority is only my Children and they need me more than anyone. I move towards my room for a shower and I cross that Bitch’s room and see her reading a novel, looking at the that my blood starts boiling I enter the room and pull the book from her hand. I am surprised she didn’t her my footsteps but who the fuck cares….

Pooja

I am lost in my thoughts, when I hear the door opening….. for a minute I thought maybe its Mala Tai but she always knocks before entering and then I assume its him…. And I am right its Mr. Jaisingh, I know he is here but I ignore his presence and look more closely into my novel and suddenly the Novel is pulled from my hands…. I look at him and his eyes are bloodshed red which scares me to the core, But I don’t show it on my face, I look at him blankly and what he tells me shakes me to the Core “I am sorry”

Hope you enjoyed the update🙈🙈🙈, Do let me know your views about the chapter.......

Thank you for your beloved votes ❤️❤️❤️😍,

Next update after 25 votes 😊😊