Telling the Tribes

The next day...

Glory and Deathbringer decided that today they would have to tell the tribes so they told Granduer, Jambu, and Lavender to gather the RainWings and NightWings on and around the queen's sleeping platform. After most of them got there they began.

"Thank you all for coming. If you are wondering WHY you are all here it is because I have an announcement to make." The young queen started, her voice loud enough that they could all hear her. Deathbringer stood behind her while their dragonets hid behind them.

"I would like you to meet your new king..." Glory stated, motioning to Deathbringer as he stepped forward. "And your new princess, Princess Autumn..." Glory said as she held her oldest dragonet's talon and pulled her forward. "And Princess Summer." Deathbringer finished as he held his youngest dragonet's talon and pulled her forward. The young princesses waved as the two tribes in front of them cooed and awww'd at them. "OH MY MOONS THEY ARE SOO CUTE!" Jambu screeched from the crowd. "I LOVE THEM!" A random RainWing screamed from the trees. "LONG LIVE PRINCESS AUTUMN AND PRINCESS SUMMER!" A random NightWing yelled. Soon all of the surrounding dragons were bowing and screeching similar phrases.

After the screeching stopped and the family returned home Glory went to work writing letters to all of the other queens that they needed to meet. Glory decided they would meet at Jade Mountain Academy as it was out for spring break(?).

_______________________________________

First Note:
If you have any ideas for this story (plot, ships etc.) please private message me and it will most likely end up being included in the story. Because this story needs all the help it can get.

Second Note:
In this story Queen Glacier is NOT dead. She got deathly ill but got cured before she could die.