Graylex part five

Hello, friends! Hope you have a nice read, and let's get into it.
- - -

            Eunjang high, class 8, after lessons
"Stupid, stupid Alex! You finally got a "date" with him, and now you're chickening out?! Man up! You asked for this yourself, plus, think how cute he'd look from behind while trying to get shots"(no alchohol, just pool hall :D) - the mear thought gave Alex butterflies in his stomach, he could feel his cheeks slighty heating up.
"Anyway, man up! We'll be going to the pool hall soon, so I best put myself together till then."

Alex and the boys left their classrooms and headed to pick up the boys from class 5. Gray looked as stunning as ever, without even saying anything, while Eugene was just happy to talk to people who share his intrests. They all walked up to their destination and entered.

Alex was actually considering opening the door for Gray, but quickly pushed that idea away when he realized Ben was in the front and in order to reach the doors first, he'd have to pass Ben quickly, making him look like he was trying way too hard. So no, not the way to go.

When they reached the pool hall the friendly, pretty barista greeted them. I suppose she was used to the boys being regular customers around here.

"Heh. I almost can't decide who's prettier: Gray or the barista? I'm starting to think Gray. And to think, that a boy can be prettier then that goddess though, hehehe."- thoughts like these went through Alex's head while he greeted the barista and looked back at Gray to make sure that the girl can't compare. In his opinion, she really couldn't. And so, while Alex was staring, Ben said-

Ben: Hey you guys, you know I'm feelin' kinda hungry. Ya'll might get hungry soon too, so I'mma go with Gerard to the snack shop, alright?

"WAIT! WHAT?!! You're just gonna leave me alone with HIM?!"- Alex loudly exclaimed in his head, while making a slighly shocked face on the outside. He wasn't expecting this, he thought that even though he was gonna be nervous, atleast he was gonna have Ben by his side, but NOPE.

 Alex then noticed that, Ben was SMIRKING. "BEN, YOU'RE A TERRIBLE FRIEND, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU"- Alex thought, cussing endlessly in his own head.
Although, this was a great opportunity for Alex to show off his skills to the boys( especially the one he's been trying so hard for), so all that he could say was-

Alex: Okay, fine. But you better bring something good.
Ben nodded, still smirking, and left with the giant broccoli named Gerard.
Soon after, Alex, still feeling super awkward, started explaining how to play the game.

Funny thing is, Alex was the one trying to impress Gray with his skills in pool, it wasn't suppose to be the other way around, so he was really surprised that the little pretty boy became what seemed like a professional at a game he had just tried for the first time.

Eugene didn't seem to know what he was doing though. He looked like a realistic first-timer, but oh well, that's okay.
It seemed that Gray had had enough of the little games, so he sat down, crossing his arms and legs (almost exactly like a girl might I add) and said that he was just gonna watch for now.

"Goddamn, he looks good sitting like that. The only down-side to this is the fact that you watching me play is gonna be nerve-wracking as hell. Plus, you're very.... distracting, to say the least."- another thought from Alex came.

Suddenly the door opened, Ben and Gerard were back. "About time, dudes"-the undercut boy said to himself, still angry about what his friends did to him.

Ben: Hey ya'll! We're back. Did you have fun without us?- the boy almost immediately looked at his friend as if he was trying to ask "Did you make a move on him?"
Alex: Yeah.. Sure.- the boy answered. As if trying to respond with "Do you wanna die?" telepathically.
Ben: Anyway. Eugene! How about we discuss that Union business now?
Eugene:Oh um.. Yeah sure, ask away. I'll try answering what I can..

A few minutes after the Union talk had started, a quiet buzz was heard, clearly coming from Gray.
Gray: Sorry, I have to go to my cram school now.

Alex: Oh! Um, okay then.. Ummm, bye :(

The others said bye to their friend who was leaving. Alex felt a bit sad that the boy was leaving so soon, but he brushed it off.
And Gray left. That was all.

To be continued.
- - -
So yeah. That's about it for now. And also, I know I don't have a lot of readers, but I'd like you to know that I appreciate each and every one of you a whole lot and I'd like to know what you're thoughts on this are. If you think a few things could be done better or if you simply like the story, please tell me, and like always, I'll see you if you stick around! Cya next time ^-^!