Graylex fanfiction part six

A//N
Hey. If you're intrested, just start reading, 'kay? Btw, since this is fictional some events in this actually happened, some didn't and I just made them up. The parts that actually did happen are usually not written by the actual order of things, alright? Alright.
- - -
The Union business was discussed. Everything was more or less clear about this topic. It was getting just a bit late, so everyone was already going home after having a blast of a time. Alex and Ben lived near each other and had the convenience of walking home together. A conversation about the very recent events had started spinning up.

Ben: Soooo.. How was it? Did ya make a move on him? How did he respond to it?

Alex: Oh my-, Ben! We just got out of the pool hall and you're already asking me this?!

Ben: Well, when the fuck else am I suppose to ask? I'm curious, what if you two hit it off and you're not even telling me?!!

Alex: Dearest, God. No we didn't hit it off, and I didn't even flirt! We just played the game till you got back, he's a natural talent by the way. Plus, Eugene was there! I mean, I'm fond of the guy's company, but I can't just have him stare at me while I'm trying to "woo" the other guy in the room, you know?

Ben: Hm. Note to self: when trying to set Alex and Gray up, take witnesses out of the picture.. You know, if you wanna be alone and "woo" him that bad, just ask him yourself. Wouldn't hurt to make your intentions clear to him either. Little by little just start making it more obvious, Gray isn't an idiot, he should catch on eventually.

Alex: Heh. Thanks. I'll take your advice to heart, I promise.

Ben: I don't need you to promise me. Just make sure you get what you want soon. Who knows? Maybe someone already has their eyes on him.

Alex: Yeah, right- he said, with a sarcastic tone, rolling his eyes. "Even if there really is someone, I'll make sure to win Gray over. I will."-he thought to himself.

Ben: Well, anyway. Bye bye, loverboy.

Alex: Shutup, idiot!

They said, parting ways to get to their own homes.

Alex got back, unlocked the door greeted his parents, then went up to his room. He ate with his family, had a shower, did his homework (which he very much disliked).

And then, the door bell rang. For some reason, there was nothing but utter silence in the house. Alex walked down, searching different directions, looking for family numbers to open the door, but there was noone there. "Maybe they'd all went to sleep? It's a bit early, but whatevs. I can answer it." He thought.

The doorbell rang again. Alex went torward the door. Only then did he realize that it was raining cats and dogs outside. "Huh? Weird. I don't remember that it ever started raining. Oh well, just weather change I guess."

He opened the door.

Alex: Hello, can I help-
He was stuck in the middle of his sentence.

Gray was standing there.

Alex: Gah! Um um. C-can I help you, Gray?- he said.

He was practically exploding out happiness! This was the second time today that he got to talk to him. It made him feel giddy inside.
Gray didn't say anything, he walked inside, getting out of the wet and cold rain. He was only wearing a hoodie, jeans and sneakers. It wasn't enough to keep him warm at all, he was all wet becouse of the rain aswell.

Alex: Hey, so.. It's not that I mind but-MHMPH

He barely had enough time to process what was going on. The boy he liked came to his household, acting like a mute and suddenly..and suddenly HE WAS KISSING HIM?!
"Dear God, what is even going on right now?!!"-he asked kimself

Gray: Please...
Alex: Um, o-o-okay- he said, nervous.

He understood that "Please" meant that Gray wanted to continue k-kissing. Before he knew it his right hand was on his waist, his left was hugging his back, while the light haired boy's hands were both on the chest of the one he was kissing, just sitting there neatly.

Their lips were close as can be (sadly no tongues, you little nasties qwp). They were just standing there, right in Alex's house enterance, as if time stood still. And then Gray said, after a long pause:

Gray: Wake up, Alex.

 -  -  -
Heh. I hope you guys are excited for the things I have in store. Also, it would mean a lot to me if you commented and told me your thoughts on this or gave me a few tips on the things I could do a bit better, I'm willing to take those tips of yours to make this story better, ya'know? Anyway, I'll see you again next time if you'll come again, so for now, I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you again!!