Graylex fanfic part ten

Hello, all you wonderful people! Happy late September 1st to all of those who have started another year of learning, I hope this year will drive you mad with determination and happy experiences. And without further ado let's get on with the chapter!

- - -

The sun was getting ready to rise and shine upon the whole of Korea.

Alex was still in Gray's house, however, unlike most people at a time like this, he was fully awake.

"Oh God... It's a good thing I managed to get some sleep during the night. Wooooo... It's been wild: First he comes into my classroom asking if I wanna come over to his place to study, then he touches me and worst of all he seduces me into staying at his place through out the night. I don't even know if I should love or hate him anymore!!"

He's sitting up on the couch, a blanket covering his knees. He couldn't help but wonder why all this was happening.

Don't get him wrong, he had high self-esteem, but he refused to think that Gray "like" liked him.

"Ehh you know what? Whatever. The time is good enough, I'll take my leave. I'm gonna go and tell him I'm leaving."

So he goes to Gray's room, he quietly opens the door so that the other boy won't wake up in a panic.

He peeks inside.

"Oh..."

Gray is laying on his side,the first few streaks of the golden sun embrace him from the back.

His eyes are closed, mouth slightly open while his body is monotonically rising and sinking as he breathes.

For once he looks peaceful and relaxed.

Alex walks up closer to him.

"So fucking pretty... Honestly, if waking up this early every morning meant that I could see this face of his, I wouldn't hesitate waking up for even a moment.."

He gets down on his knees and gently touches the other boy's cheek.

Gray: Mhm...

Alex quickly takes his hand off of Gray's cheek. His face starts to heat up, his heart starts to beat a little faster then usual.

Gray: Oh. Good morning, Alex. You probably want to leave now right?

Alex: M-Morning! So, yeah I do...

Gray: Okay, but don't expect me to let you go without eating, brushing your teeth or showering. Whether you like it or not you're doing those things, got it?

Alex went red.

"Stop it! You're making me feel as if we're married, why do you do that?!"

Alex: Yeah, okay.

Gray: Alright. Now go take a shower and all that stuff. I'll make some breakfast for us. After that you can leave. I'll leave too.

Alex: Wait a second! It's still so early! It makes sense why I should leave, but why should you? Also, where are your parents? You said they come back late but I didn't hear anyone coming in.