Graylex fanfic part fourteen

Hey how you doin'? I'm doing Gray's POV, just giving a heads up!
- - -
The sun was ready to go down and start another day elsewhere. Gray was sitting in his room, reading a book. However, for the first time, his mind wasn't following the book's ideas, his mind was elsewhere.

"Hm...I wonder where this date will be. I've never been asked out before so, this is new. He hasn't texted me anything about the date... Not knowing makes me curious...very corious... so corious, that I think I'll text him first."

Text:

Gray: Hey, what are you doing rn?

Gray was a bit surprised at how quick the other boy responded. It's not like he didn't see this coming though...

Alex: Hi, nothing, just playing some games, hbu?

"Wow, do you respond this quick to everyone or is it just me?" He smirked.

Gray: Reading a book. Btw, I'm curious about the date, tell me more?

Alex: Hahaha sure! It'll be after school at like 4pm maybe? How about we go to the movies on friday and afterwords we can go for a walk in the park! There should be good weather on that day!

Gray: Sure, sounds good. Do you have a movie in mind?

Alex: Yeah, I'm thinking *insert dorky movie title*!

Gray giggles.

"Are you always this dorky and chilld like? How adorable..."

Gray: I was hoping for something more on the horror side, but that's good too.

Alex: What? No no, if you want to watch something with horror in it, we can do that!

Gray: Can we though? You were all over the place last time, no offense.

Alex: None taken, but I can hold it in though?

"Okay, now you're becoming a little rediculous."

Gray: If you're gonna spend two hours doing something you don't even like with someone, then that won't be a date, it'll be a waste of time and energy.

Alex: ... How about instead of going to the movies, we go get some chicken and then walk in the park? Ben told me you liked it last time the two of you hung out.

Gray: Works fine for me, I'll come to your place at 4pm, 'kay?

Alex: Yup, cya!
- - -

"This little idiot... He shouldn't be forcing himself to do things he doesn't even want for something as stupid as a date... Still, he's willing to watch a scary movie just becouse I like it... That's really cute."

Tomorrow was Friday. The day of the date.

Gray: Usually I'm the one pressing him against the corner, but it wouldn't hurt if I picked a nice outfit to please him, right? I can afford to show a smidge of vulnerability.

And so he put the book down and went to pick a good outfit.

"He'd probably lose it if I wore a skirt, and even though I like torturing him, I'm not gonna go that far... So this'll do just fine."