10- 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔡 𝔉𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯

Scarlette's P.O.V

I woke up from the bright sun shining through the curtains and I felt so relaxed until I remembered the events that took place last night. I experience mood killers on the daily so I wasn't really fazed.

I really hope my brothers didn't treat me any differently.

I got out of bed and since it was Sunday I decided to shower first then do my 2 hours of prayer. With the amount of things that has happened to me some people would question why I still pray.

For some reason when I pray I feel a wave of comfort and I feel like Im at peace. Anyways enough about that.

I changed into something comfortable because I felt lazy as shit today. I knew tomorrow was school and I definitely wasn't worried or excited about it. In school, all I do is mind my business because honestly, the drama is mad childish. I would know because I've been sucked into unnecessary drama too many times in my old school.

Scarlette's Outfit

I knew I would have to go downstairs and face my brother's which I was really dreading but my plan is to just act normal

I knew I would have to go downstairs and face my brother's which I was really dreading but my plan is to just act normal. Since they know about the abuse I don't think it would be fair for me to be angry especially since they felt guilty which I never expected.

I headed down the stairs and heard various voices coming from the kitchen I never really wanted to go to the kitchen but the smell of the bacon had me in some sort of trance and I just couldn't resist.

I stood in the doorway of the kitchen and I felt my heart speed up. I took some steps inside and the kitchen went quiet. I headed over to the end of the table across from Flavio and the room still remained quiet and all you could hear was the sizzling of bacon.

I decided to try and brighten the mood but I knew me being the person I am it wouldn't be easy.

"So...whats for breakfast", I asked with a slight smile.

They all looked at me with sadness in their eyes but soon masked it with a smile. None of them looked at my face

"I'm Making bacon and eggs", Jace said smiling but still not being able to look me in the eyes.

None of my brothers were making eye contact with me like they did when I first got here. I was afraid this would happen. They definitely think of me differently. I was always good at observing people so it wasn't hard to figure out.

I decided to ignore them for now but if this new way of treating me differently got to a certain point then I would have to confront them.

***

After a silent and awkward breakfast, I decided to head to my room lately I was feeling more alone than ever. usually singing would help me feel better. when I sing I feel free. I wasn't finished writing the new song I was working on but it was looking good so far. I remember when Liam and I both practiced music together he would play his guitar and we would both sing together. We even worked on a song together it was usually in the park at night since Anna and David didn't allow me to have any friends. Liam also taught me how to play the guitar and piano.

I continued walking down the hall towards my room recalling old memories but then I noticed the stairs to the 3rd floor. I haven't been to the 3rd floor yet.

I hadn't finished exploring the house so I decided to give myself a tour. The 1st floor I had already seen enough of. It was just the kitchen,2 living rooms, the basement corridor, and a dining room. The second floor was just All of our rooms including Flavios office and a few spare guest rooms and bathrooms. I was absolutely clueless about the 3rd floor.

I headed up the stairs once again to the 3rd floor. There were 4 large doors up there. The first room was a workout room which I'm pretty sure my brothers spent a lot of time here. The second room was a huge library with sofas and a bunch of books. I was excited about that because even though I don't read many books when I actually do it feels like I'm in a different world.

I went into the second to last room and I was met with a bunch of memories. The room was my real parent's old room and everything was untouched. I couldn't bear it I don't think any of my brothers have been in this room. After all these years they still weren't ready. Honestly, who could blame them because neither was I.

I skipped over that room and finally went to the fourth room.

Once I opened the doors I saw something I never expected in a million years

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys I haven't updated because I had cousins over for fourth of July from NY and I wanted to spend time with them so just wanted to let you know that I'm back and I'm so happy because while I was gone...

I HIT 2K VIEWS!! IM LITERALLY SO EXCITED AND HAPPY WE REACHED WAY PAST MY GOAL! THANK YALL SO MUCH.

anyways thanks for giving my book a chance <3