Chapter 17

"Hey!" Zack shouted as he leaned against the glass door cooly. Lee shot him an annoyed glance as he stood awkwardly behind him.

"Just a sec... hmm..." he thought as he assessed the situation.

"Who the hell are you two?" The red head demanded angrily.

"Babe...he's in my class." Yui answered.

"Your class? So he's a freshman. And what about the kid behind him?"

"Same year but in different departments." Yui replied.

'Yui Kim?!' He thought he glanced at the male before him 'So that's her boyfriend? He looks like a gangster.'

He heard footsteps as it came from behind him, he looked back Lee was standing a little behind him staring down at the two.

"We don't want trouble." He said as he glanced at the store clerk. "But... it would be nice if you didn't beat him up. Even if we don't know the situation this isn't the answer to your problem."

That stopped him a little, did the guy get beat up all the time?

"Yeah... and just put yourself in his shoes." He added.

"Hah your both arrogant. Kids have no fucking respect these days." The man laughed.

"Don't you know who I am?" He questioned.

'No we don't.' He thought. He knew for sure Lee wouldn't. He still had a hard time adjusting to the culture here. Even knowing local news for him was like homework to him. Even though he's been here at least for eight years.

Then he noticed the wallet drowning out what the man was rambling about.

"...That wallet you tried to give to Daniel but he refused it." He glared. How could she be flirting with Daniel when she had a boyfriend? 

Lee caught on to what was going on. "Yeah care to explain?" He questioned. As he asked, Yui flinched.

"T...That's utter bullshit! Babe don't listen to this idiot let's just go!" Yui yelled.

But the man put his hand up to silence her.

"Go on." He said, intrigued by this notion.

"D...darling?!" Yui yelled frantically. Then there was a hand on his shoulder that gave a light squeeze. As he turned to face Lee; the heterochromia boy was shooting a warning look at him. That look just screamed don't pick another fight for the love of god I don't want to get in trouble again Zack-.

But either way would end in a fight.

Did he really want to give this information away? Yui's boyfriend seemed to get very angry quickly. That guy needed anger management though.

There also was a chance he would hit Yui if he found out. Was that really worth it?

*******

Hey it's been a while. Anyway onto business I like to think Lee and Mira get Zack to stop and think once in a while. The story likes to make Zack very dumb for some reason and I know for a fact he isn't. He can be smart... well sometimes.

Lee moved to Korea. I know for a fact that it isn't easy moving to another country with a big difference in language and culture at that. So him not understanding some social cues will be understandable.

Anyway hoped you enjoyed the chapter.