Chapter 19

⚠️ Warning- some offensive language, fighting, and stalking. Please Don't do this at home or at all.

Last Time on The Games We Play-

 "Hey jackass. Yeah you arse. That's how you treat your girl? Both of you are pieces of trash." A voice cut in. Standing there was Lee Rosier staring coldly at the man.

The man turned.

"Jackass? Arse? Trash?" The man asked with a pinched expression.

"Now I'm really fucking pissed." The guy growled.

"Just a second bitch." He said ignorantly.

"Get over here."

"Haha. You fucking little bastard!" The man Grinned.

"Ahh- now I'm pissed." He glared at Lee.

But Daniel really couldn't see his glare because the guy was wearing sunglasses in the middle of the night.

"Come here, come here. I won't bite." He waved Lee over.

"I won't hit you." He growled. Daniel knew he was lying to Lee.

"I won't-" the guy was cut off as Zack caught his punch easily. The man was surprised as Zack caught his punch.

Zack didn't bat an eye. He only raised one eyebrow looking at the man unimpressed.

"Are you scared? I just scared you." The man coughed flustered that his punch at Lee was intercepted.

"This time for real!" He shouted only to be dodged by Lee. Only moving his head so the man only hit air.

There was a moment of silence before Zack began to speak

"Hey, Yui."

"Huh?" Yui flinched.

"Are you tight with Mira?" Zack questioned.

"Mi... Mira Kim? Not really..." she trailed off.

"Hey... you S.O.B..! I'm not finished!" The guy yelled but he was ignored by Zack in favor of continuing his conversation with Yui.

"Good... then you... didn't see me here today okay? I'll keep him away from you. I didn't fight here." He said. Glancing at Lee he nodded along most likely promising that he wouldn't say anything.

"A man who hits a woman is not a man." He stated.

"D...do you know who I am?" The man yelled in anger. As he swung his arm back attempting to punch Zack.

Suddenly Zack punched the man in the face. Hard.

Surprising both him and Yui.

'That... was a blur.'

"No clue." Zack and Lee answered in unison answering the guy's question.

'No! Losing here'

"Getting hit like that hurts doesn't it?" Zack questioned.

'Would be humiliating!!'

"Fuck." He growled as he ran towards Zack. Only to earn a punch from him.

"You... punk!" He yelled as he rushed towards Zack again. Only to earn another punch.

                                                     —————

'T...too fast. Who the hell is this guy?' Yong Lee thought.

                                                     —————