Sally's Banquet

Now it happened on the third day that Sally put on her royal robes and stood in the inner court of King Sonic's palace, across from the king's house, while King Sonic sat on his royal throne in the royal house, facing the entrance of the house. So it was, when King Sonic saw Queen Sally standing in the court that she found favor in his sight, and he held out to Sally the golden scepter that was in his hand. Then Sally went near and touched the top of the scepter.And King Sonic said to her, "What do you wish, Queen Sally? What is your request? It shall be given to you—up to half the kingdom!" So Sally answered, "If it pleases the king, let the king and Eggman come today to the banquet that I have prepared for him." Then King Sonic said, "Bring Eggman quickly, that he may do as Sally has said." So King Sonic and Eggman went to the banquet that Sally had prepared.At the banquet of wine King Sonic said to Sally, "What is your petition? It shall be granted you. What is your request, up to half the kingdom? It shall be done!" Then Sally answered and said, "My petition and request is this: If I have found favor in the sight of the king, and if it pleases the king to grant my petition and fulfill my request, then let the king and Eggman come to the banquet which I will prepare for them, and tomorrow I will do as the king has said."