The King Honors Elias

That night King Sonic could not sleep. So one was commanded to bring the book of the records of the chronicles; and they were read before the king. And it was found written that Elias had told of Bocoe and Decoe, two of King Sonic's eunuchs, the doorkeepers who had sought to lay hands on him. Then the king said, "What honor or dignity has been bestowed on Elias for this?" And the king's servants who attended him said, "Nothing has been done for him." So King Sonic said, "Who is in the court?" Now Eggman had just entered the outer court of King Sonic's palace to suggest that the king hang Elias on the gallows that he had prepared for him. The king's servants said to him, "Eggman is there, standing in the court." And King Sonic said, "Let him come in." So Eggman came in, and King Sonic asked him, "What shall be done for the man whom the king delights to honor?" Now Eggman thought in his heart, "Whom would the king delight to honor more than me?" And Eggman answered the king, "For the man whom the king delights to honor,let a royal robe be brought which the king has worn, and a horse on which the king has ridden, which has a royal crest placed on its head. Then let this robe and horse be delivered to the hand of one of the king's most noble princes that he may array the man whom the king delights to honor. Then parade him on horseback through the city square, and proclaim before him: 'Thus shall it be done to the man whom the king delights to honor!' " Then King Sonic said to Eggman, "Hurry, take the robe and the horse, as you have suggested, and do so for Elias the Mobian who sits within the king's gate! Leave nothing undone of all that you have spoken." So Eggman took the robe and the horse, arrayed Elias and led him on horseback through the city square, and proclaimed before him, "Thus shall it be done to the man whom the king delights to honor!" Afterward Elias went back to King Sonic's gate. But Eggman hurried to his house, mourning and with his head covered. When Eggman told his wife RoboWife and all his friends everything that had happened to him, his wise men and his wife RoboWife said to him, "If Elias, before whom you have begun to fall, is of Mobian descent, you will not prevail against him but will surely fall before him." While they were still talking with him, the king's eunuchs came, and hastened to bring Haman to the banquet which Sally had prepared.