Epilogue

And King Sonic imposed tribute on the land and on the islands of the sea. Now all the acts of his power and his might, and the account of the greatness of Elias, to which the king advanced him, are they not written in the book of the chronicles of the kings of Christmas and Angel Island? For Elias the Mobians was second to King Sonic, and was great among the Mobians and well received by the multitude of his brethren, seeking the good of his people and speaking peace to all his countrymen. Two years later, Queen Sally gave birth to a son, Dash, who became the next king of Christmas Island, and has always been loyal to his mother's people, and would do anything to honor her peoples living God, and defeat those who tries to bring chaos to the kingdom. There were false prophets who have tried to convince all the Mobians to worship false idols, but Dash destroyed all the false prophet, and made the Mobians to return to worship the living God. Dash could have grown up to worship false idols like his father, King Sonic, did when he was growing up, but after Sally's courage to save her people from the help of God, Sonic decree that Christmas Island will worship the living God, and destroy all the idols, and he himself decide to worship his queens God.