Chapter 2: Arrival

Yukio got up for the day and realized that he had slept through his alarm. Without thinking he left the dorm as fast as possible, not even noticing that his older brother was nowhere to be found.

It was a saturday so Yukio only had one class. His main Cram class. Yukio ran from his dorm all the way to the entrance of the Cram School and ran inside to his classroom. Yukio walked in and started taking attendance. "Moriyama?"

"Present!"

"Shima?"

No response.

"Alright. Suguro?"

"Here."

"Okumura?"

No response.

"Where's Shima and Okumura? Anyone know?" Yukio asked the entire class. Everyone shook their heads. Izumo looked up from filing her nails.

"You live with Rin. You should know."

Yukio thought back to the blur that was his morning. One detail stood out.

"Rin and Kuro were both gone when I woke up. I was moving so fast that I didn't question it."

Koneko stood, "So, where are they?"

---

"Welcome to Harajuku, where you'll be staying for a while." Shima said as he and I stepped off the train. Lucifer couldn't stay long with his diminishing strength so Shima was now back in control. I looked around and saw tons of pink and rainbows. I hid a small smile as Shima led me down the crowded and colorful streets. I've been in the closet my entire life, so coming to the literal rainbow capital of Japan is a dream. "Your new high school is just down this street here. The apartment is right here, well up there but the building is here."

The complex looked like any old apartment building, white paint, tons of windows, glass doors. Shima led me inside and grabbed a key from the front desk and we continued into the elevator. Once we got to the floor I realized that my place was the only one on the floor. Shima started to unlock the door and explained a few things, "The team is already here and unpacked. Get to know them, get your bearings, be a normal kid for once. I have to head back before Bon and Koneko get suspicious. Have fun!"

Shima dropped the keys into my hand and left as the door opened. Immediately I noticed a girl on the couch, she had a laptop and headphones, classic 'don't talk to me vibe.' Though if I was supposed to lead them, I had to know them. Taking a deep breath I stepped into the apartment and walked up to her, I finally noticed that the blanket next to her was actually a giant st. benard. "Um... Hi?"

She moved one of the headphones from her ear and looked at me, "You must be Okumura. Erin Lee, nice to meet ya." She was australian. Erin stuck her hand out and it sparked the dog to sit up and stare at me, "Oh, that's Ralph. He won't hurt ya."

I shook her hand and said my introductions, pet Ralph some and then moved to go down the hall and find my room. It looked like all our rooms were chosen for us with our names on the doors. I was at the end of the hall, next to someone named Haruki. I placed my duffle on the bed and went out into the kitchen, I hadn't had anything all day and I was starving.

When I entered the kitchen I saw two people fighting over a box of cheez-its. They looked like the exact opposite of each other. "You know, there's more to life than cheez-its, right?"

The pair turned to me and stared for a solid two minutes before I spoke, "Rin Okumura. Apparently I'm the leader of this little operation."

The boy turned to me, completely switching his demenur from silly to serious, "Oh... um, well, it's nice to meet you Rin. I'm Daisuke Crynn, this little nuisance is my twin sister Natsuki."

Natsuki said a small 'sup' and moved to head out of the kitchen with only a bottle of water and an apple. Daisuke made a small smirk of triumph as he opened the box of cheez-its and left the kitchen as well. I just laughed a bit and started to make some lunch, that would put everyone in a good mood and I could meet the rest of the team.

---

Once I finished making the food I placed it on the table and yelled down the hall, "Hey! I made lunch!" At this Erin got off the couch with Ralph following shortly after, Natsuki and Daisuke both exited their rooms, and I saw two other people sit down at the table as well. "Well, I just thought this would be a good ice breaker. I'm Rin Okumura, the leader? I guess."

A pink-haired girl spoke up, "So you're the son of satan."

"Yep." I sat down and motioned for the person next to me to go.

"Erin Lee. Hacker and biochemist. Shield level 5. Um, Human."

"Daisuke Crynn. Intelligence officer. Shield asset. Mutant."

"Natsuki Crynn. Sniper. Shield asset. Mutant."

The pink haired girl continued the line, "Haruki Silas. Espionage expert. Illuminati level 6. Inhuman."

Finally, a guy with blonde hair and a british accent. "Mason Dax. Doctor. Shield level 6. Um... human."

I looked at everyone around the table, "Well, it's nice to meet all of you. We will make a good team."

---

Renzo ran down the empty Cram School hall until he reached the classroom door. He stopped in front of the door and took a deep breath, putting up the bubbly joke personality that the Cram kids knew, not the secret agent of the Illuminati. He pushed on the door so it looked like he barreled into the room, the class stopped and stared at him. "Um... sorry I'm late. My sister wanted to get breakfast... She's visiting from Kyoto."

Bon and Koneko looked shocked, "I didn't know Jun was in town? Why didn't you tell us?!"

"Oh, um, sorry bro. Guess I forgot." Shima then sat down in his seat and was quiet for the rest of class.

Though, when class ended Mephisto and Shura appeared and stopped everyone from leaving. "Sir Pheles, Ms. Kirigakure. What brings you to our class today?" Yukio asked through gritted teeth.

"Well, Mr. Okumura, I have the gravest of news. True Cross has been infiltrated and Rin Okumura has been abducted!" Mephisto said with emphasis. Everyone was shocked, besides Shima of course, though he was faking shock. Lucifer was screaming in his head to get out of there but Shima couldn't risk being suspected.

Let's just say he wasn't the only sleeper agent inside of True Cross Academy.

If he got caught then everything would go to shit.

Bon asked Shura, "Who?"

"The Illuminati."

Shima and Lucifer were having a silent battle inside of Renzo's skull. Izumo looked at the floor as if in deep thought, she gave a side glance at Shima who returned the gesture. Shima finally caved against Lucifer, he had to get out of that classroom.