Black Lives Still Matter

I'm going to open this closing chapter with a rant I wrote on #BlackOutTuesday that I have never made public

↓↓↓↓↓ ↓↓↓↓↓ ↓↓↓↓↓
Now everyone has....uh....'blacked out', can I just scream about a few things?

1)The link in my bio is ways to help get justice.

2) I see a rise in racism going on. People are imitating George Floyd's death and are making fun of it, people are doing blackface, calling people the N word when they get called out for it, and are making disgusting racist jokes such as 'none of this would happen if slavery was still around'. People are saying #whitelivesmatter and #alllivesmatter, people are making fun of George Floyd's nose and how he should've been able to breathe since it's 'so big', people are just disgusting. Basically 'I'm an Edgy Junior in High School' kind of thing.
•Don't scroll past, or them in the comments and the DM's, because that's what they want.
•Just report them and block
•If you are able to, send their racist behaviours to their schools and dream colleges, because people are stupid enough to leave their school details, their cheerleader and sports uniforms on their public social media accounts whilst doing harmful things, as if people can't easily put their futures on hold like its nothing :/

3) the police ALWAYS start the violence. For those who are saying stupid stuff about the looting and the violence going on within the protests....shut up. A city can be rebuild, not the black people that a lot of you are fighting for that have been killed. Violence is not the answer, you say? Tell that to the police, otherwise we wouldn't be here. You would probably know that if you truly cared about the movement instead of rushing to say stupid things on your Instagram stories and in the Tik Tok comments :)

Bonus: quoting Martin Luther King does nothing. He peacefully protested and still got killed. Colin Kaepernick also peacefully protested, but a lot of people didn't like that🤭

4) If you are under the age of 16 and use Tik Tok, please, I'm begging you, refrain from commenting. I keep seeing this:

👮🏼‍♂️This is Derek Chauvin
👕 He killed George Floyd😢
👖Each like adds one year
🥾To his prison sentence💪🏿

....in WHAT way does that help Black Lives Matter? How in the HELL does that help throw George Floyd's killer in prison? Can't think of an answer, right? Then shut. up. :)

Bonus: those who do that care more about likes than the actual movement. Sad.

5) Please tell me that you have stopped with the perfomative threads on your Instagram stories, which you all could've used it to post links and donation sites, resources that you could use to educate yourself and better yet, educate each other. But nah....

6) Happy Pride Month! You can't be pro Black and anti LGBTQ+! There! I said it! A lot of black people are members of the LGBTQ+ community. :)

Now here's my #blackouttuesday post. Have a nice dayyyy :)
↑↑↑↑↑ ↑↑↑↑↑ ↑↑↑↑↑

I gave you some authors to support, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't do your own research and find more :)

Black Lives still Matter. All Black Lives still Matter.  Yes, some authors on Wattpad are still updating their books. That doesn't mean you should stop educating yourself.

Once you start educating yourself and unlearn the bigotry things you have been taught, it doesn't stop. You can't opt out. This is for life. You are with this movement for life.

Follow  changetheirworld for updates on what is going on in the world and how we can help out. I will also share resources.

Speaking of resources, I will close this chapter by sharing some below.