𝟎𝟒

CHAPTER FOUR:

CHAPTER FOUR:

CHAMBER OF REFLECTIONS

Her breathing slowed down. They stared at each other for a good minute or so. Finn felt his heart beat increase heavily. She looked away and wiped her tears. Finn continued staring at her, she let out a deep sigh, "Are you just going to stare?"

He quickly turned away and stared at the waves. They didn't say a word to each other, Y/n's eyes trailed off and focused on the rocks. She huffed heavily and started tugging on her shirt out of awkwardness. 

Finn felt weird. He came here to release his thoughts and pent up energy but it was all coming back to him. He bit his lip and turned to Y/n. "Y-Y/n- I'm-I uh. I'm sorry-" She looked back at him, "I-Its fine. Its all behind me now.." 

"Its all in the past.." She mumbled, deep down she knew she was lying to herself. Finn stared deeply into her eyes, She stood up and looked back at him. "I- uhm wish you luck in this world Finn, and I hope your happy were ever life leads you." 

She walked off leaving Finn alone, he just felt a part of his soul crash down. A part of him wanted Y/n but another part of him needed to heal. A part of Finn that never got to heal. There was always something he was missing.

With Y/n he felt complete but in that moment, the moment she wished him luck. He could feel the broken side, completely fall apart. He could feel the tears run down his cheeks. He didn't know why he was sad.

He had lost Y/n numerous times before, but this time he felt as if he had lost her completely. He sighed to himself believing it was just heart break that he never got over. He stood up and walked down to the lake. Once he got there, he felt calmer.

More collective, he sighed to himself and sat on a rock. Finn stared as his reflection in the water that was perfectly complemented by the moonlight. All his thoughts were filled off memories of Y/n and him.