𝟎𝟓

CHAPTER FIVE:

CHAPTER FIVE:

TEENAGE MIND

Finn sat in his bed, Finn ended up telling his older brother Nick everything. He didn't want to keep all of his feelings inside anymore, he was so mentally and emotionally drained. Nick sighed, "Wow. This girl really must mean a lot to you.."

Finn huffed deeply, "And to top it all off, I saw her at the Quarry today.." Finn teared up. Nick patted his brothers back. "Do you even like this girl?" Finn shook his head in disagreement. "Then why do you care so much?"

He shrugged, "I dunno, I just- I feel bad for hurting her feelings. Without hearing her side of the story." Finn mentioned. Nick pursed his lips, "Finn look, you shouldn't be hung over the past. You need to let go-"

"ITS NOT THAT EASY NICK!" Finn yelled in his brothers face. He sighed and backed away. "I'm sorry for yelling at you, its just- This feeling. It won't go away." Finn explained. He laid back onto his bed.

Nick stood up, "I'll give you some space for a little bit." Finn nodded, Nick walked out of the room and shut his bedroom door. Finn was so confused with his emotions, he picked up his phone and Dialed Timothée's number.

ON THE CALL:

T: AYO FINN!-

F: Can you like come over?

T: Alright? For what?

F: Just come over.

T: Alright I'll be over there in 10

F: Cool, see you in ten.