𝟎𝟖

CHAPTER EIGHT:

CHAPTER EIGHT:

HES LOST FEELINGS FOR HER..

3rd person's POV:
Y/n sighed and stared into Nia's eyes. "Maybe, I dont know.." she mumbled, she stood up. Y/n exhaled loudly and Nia stared at her. "It doesnt even matter he had a girlfriend." She huffed. Nia frowned.

Y/n chuckled as memories flowed back into her mind. She laid back down and rested her head on Nias lap. Nia stared down at Y/n. "I still remember all those fun times we had."

"All those dumb times we'd laugh and scream at eachother for no reason. Only if he knew how much I liked him..." Y/n frowned, Nia played with her hair as Y/n began to tear up.

"Why did he even like me, I can't even compare to her.." Y/n cried, Nia hugged her and began comforting Y/n.

Charli was talking to Finn in the other room. Finn was getting fed up with Charli yelling at him. "If you're just going to keep yelling at me just go!" He shouted.

"Fine!" Charli hissed, she walked out and Started talking to Y/n and Nia. Finn grabbed his phone and called Maddie.

On the call

M: Finnie! I just landed! Where are you?

F: I cant pick you up right now.

M: why?

F: I'm kinda stuck someplace right now but I'm gonna be alright.

M: wait what?

F: I'm in the middle of a situation right now but I'll text you were I'm at right now

M: okay I'll come by.

F: okay bye I love you

M: I love you too bye

END OF CALL

Shortly after the three girls heard a knock on their Hotel room door, Charli got up and opened the door where she saw Maddie. "You have got to be kidding me." Charli whispered to herself.

"Charli! Is Finn here?" She asked, "He's uhm-" Maddie pushed Charli put of the way and walked into Y/n's room. Charli shut the door. And flipped Maddie off behind her back.

Maddie walked into the room and saw Finn laying on the bed. "Hey Babe, are you okay?" She asked, Finn nodded. "I'm okay, I just fell down and uhm Charli and her friends helped me." Finn explained.

Maddie kissed him on his forehead, and held his hand. "Do you need anything?" Maddie asked, Finn shrugged and sat up. "Maybe you?" Finn smirked.

She smirked and sat down on his lap, softly playing with his hair. She smiled brightly making the feeling travel to Him.

His face lit up for the first time in a while. He was so happy with Maddie, but yet a part of him felt trapped. And yet he never knew why.

He grabbed her chin and kissed her ever-so slightly. She blushed in lust. "Baby I want more." She pleaded,

"Later, when we get out of here." Finn added.

She sighed and nodded. For they knew other people where just outside of the room.

And Finn knew it was Y/n's room and that would just be weird..

Maddie sighed looking down, she grabbed his hand and looked at him.

"So, how do you even know these people..?" She asked.

"They went to high school with me- And Uhm, there my sisters friends. Yeah." Finn awkwardly responded.

Maddie nodded her head..

☆ ° Time Skip ° ☆

Finn, Maddie and Charli left while everyone else were still out shopping and what not.

"I still can't believe I ran into him- I mean how could I run into him? TWICE!" Y/n yelled.

Nia shrugged and said nothing.

"I just wanna go to sleep and forget this ever happened.." Y/n stated.

Nia stayed silent, her glossy eyes trailed to the window, avoiding all contact with Y/n.

She knew Y/n could tell when she was lying. But Y/n was too distracted, too reminded and lost in thought to notice Nia.

She groan and took rather loud steps into her bedroom, roughly slamming the door behind her.

She flopped onto the bed with a huge sigh that was muffled in her blanket. She turned over and stared up at the sealing.

"Why do I never get a happy ending. Whenever I think life is going great something always has to get in my way."

"Why cant life just be more easier to deal with.."

"Why did I even come here in the first place. I should have stayed back, I made a huge mistake."

"Why can't I just be normal when it comes to him?!"

"Is it the fact that I still couldn't get over him after all this time..?"

"Or is it that I'm just.. Weak?"

All these thoughts and emotions ran thought Y/n's head, she couldn't stop thinking about it.

It was like a never ending song, it just kept on going, and going, and going with no stop.

Until Y/n heard the door slowly creak open, her jaw dropped to the floor to see who was standing there.

The tall slim figure of him pressed against the door frame reminisced in Y/n's mind.

Could it be..?

"Finn..?"

ANNS SPEAKS:
hi uhm, I got really bored today.
and I decided to write a chapter
well because yall enjoyed the first
part of the story. AND THANK YOU
FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT FROM PORTRAYED LIES!! ILY GUYS TSYM!

𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙖 | Finn Wolfhard x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara